how to link screenys/videos with your entry?

how to link screenys/videos with your entry?

Hi everybody;

First: Thx Intel for such a great competition :-) only the page is a little bit difficult to navigate -.-

I just added my project to the contest and did some screenys of it;
My question:
How to link the gameentry with screenys and videos?

For now I just created a filder in my profile and commented my own project
http://software.intel.com/en-us/contests/levelup2010/entry_detail.php?en...
Don't know if that's the right way?

Markus

6 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Thanks Markus for the entry and the question! You will need to log in to ISN on the Level Up homepage in order to edit your entries.Once logged in, you can update your game entries (new information, supporting files)at any time on your My Entries page from the main Level Up page.

I logged in; clicked on "My Entrys"
Then I click "edit entry".
After I get this:

There I can only upload one image, but not more and no videos. If I upload an image it replaces the old one.
Have I done something wrong?

Markus

Best Reply

Hi Markus--

I confirmed that our platform can only upload a single file at this point in the contest. (Finalists will be able to upload multiple documents.) If you have a link to another location for additional files, please edit your entry and include it.

Kelly

Thx, have done so.

One question left; how to do a line-break? Would be nice to know for formating the entrydescription.
Tried HTML but didn't work.

Markus

Hi Markus--

I've referred your question to our support team to provide more instructions/clarifications. Expect to hear from them shortly.

Kelly

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen