XSLT SOA Expressway Compliance

XSLT SOA Expressway Compliance

Hi, Is there a matix which discusses what xslt instructions and functions that are supported in XSLT SOA Expressway? For example is the, collection() function supported?

Thanks,

4 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers Russell Davoli (Intel)

Quoting - bonekrusher
Hi, Is there a matix which discusses what xslt instructions and functions that are supported in XSLT SOA Expressway? For example is the, collection() function supported?

Thanks,

Hi and Happy New Year!

You make a good point that we need to document the implementation defined and implementation dependant behavior. I'll will add some documention for the next update, which we plan to do within the next couple of weeks.

Collection() is implemented by the processor, but it's not really usuable in the current beta executable. I'll look into getting this fully supported in an update.

Are you seeing issues with other functions?

Thanks,

Russell

Hi,

Thank your for the Response. Yes, I recieved the dreaded debug error.

"soaexslt2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

The stylesheet runs fine in Saxon 9.2.0.2PE.

I can try to duplicate the issue and post the files if you want.

Let me know.

Quoting - Russell Davoli (Intel)

Hi and Happy New Year!

You make a good point that we need to document the implementation defined and implementation dependant behavior. I'll will add some documention for the next update, which we plan to do within the next couple of weeks.

Collection() is implemented by the processor, but it's not really usuable in the current beta executable. I'll look into getting this fully supported in an update.

Are you seeing issues with other functions?

Thanks,

Russell

Bild des Benutzers Russell Davoli (Intel)

Quoting - bonekrusher

If you have a test case or two handy, I'd appreciate it if you could post those. That'll help us make sure we address your particular usage of new features.

Thanks,

Russell

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.