Barcodes class ITEM method in C#

Barcodes class ITEM method in C#

I've built an application using 2.0.1 SDK (and also tried in 2.1) and get to a point where I'm in trouble. I can fire up the bar code scanner and get it to scan. But when I need to retrieve the value the interface for BarCodes doesn't seem to have implemented the ITEM method. I have the other methods like IndexOf, Remove etc, but there is no ITEM method. In Visual Basic that method is implemented.

Is there another way to do what I need?
Do I need to add some other reference other than the Intel MCA Software Development Kit or something?

I'm so close but with the method being available from the interface I'm at a roadblock, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dalton Ruer

3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi Dalton,

Not sure I understand your question fully, but the Item() method in VB is expressed as an indexer[] in C#.

-Steve

Quoting - Steven Murray (Intel)

Hi Dalton,

Not sure I understand your question fully, but the Item() method in VB is expressed as an indexer[] in C#.

-Steve

Thank you Steven. I was able to iterate the items instead of using the Item method. Just a matter of getting familiar with this API and the differences in reality and the documentation. Up and working now.

Thanks,
Dalton

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen