Working RFIDDEMOVB on Motion F5 ??

Working RFIDDEMOVB on Motion F5 ??

Hi,

Does anyone have a working copy of the RFIDDEMO provided in the VB examples of SDK 2.1 ?

I've taken the demo and it DOES read an RFID tag, the first time, but nothing seems to appear on subsequent reads.

Thanks for any help/advice,

Chris

5 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi tiger1937

You can download the SDK 2.1 from this site.
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/filter_results.aspx?strTypes=all&Product...

Thanks

John C

Quoting - tiger1937
Hi,

Does anyone have a working copy of the RFIDDEMO provided in the VB examples of SDK 2.1 ?

I've taken the demo and it DOES read an RFID tag, the first time, but nothing seems to appear on subsequent reads.

Chris

Thanks for your reply, that's the demo that I've been trying... do you know if there is a version for VS2005 SP1 that doesn't need to be 'upgraded' from VB6.0 ? I'm wondering if this could be where the problem lies. As I said in my original post, the demo works on the first read and returns the tag data, on subsequent reads I get the audible signal that a signal has been read but nothing is displayed on the screen.

tiger1973
This source is written in visual c++ and should open fine in VS 2005. There is no version of this code in VB6.0

I would suggest that you redownload the files and go from there.

Thanks

John C

Quoting - tiger1937
Hi,

Chris

OK - I've finally given in... I got a copy of VB 6.0 and the Demo compiles and runs with no problems, it's a shame the demos don't work in VS2005 / VS2008, but at least I now have a working demo.

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen