Havok Behavior Tool for Game Artists and Designers (6.1.0) - Zip damaged

Havok Behavior Tool for Game Artists and Designers (6.1.0) - Zip damaged

Greetings,

I have just signed up to try Havok and then downloaded all the files.But when I tried to open the downloaded zip named "Havok Behavior Tool for Game Artists and Designers (6.1.0)" I got from the winzip an error message that states: Corrupted File or Missing some important information.

I tried to downloaded it again several times but the same error keeps popping up. After checking the file's size I noticed that itis just 127KB, which means to me that there is a problem probably with the hosted file in the server or a broken link. Does anyone have a clue? Can anyone provide me an optional link to download the file?

Thanks to you all,

3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi Johnnatan,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the download. I just tried it and it worked fine for me. It may be a problem with your connection. Can you try to download it using a different connection?

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

jason

Jason Gorski
Developer Support Engineer
Havok™
2008 Emmy Award Winner
\"Turning Creative Aspirations into Technical Realities™\"
www.havok.com

Quoting - havokjasong
Hi Johnnatan,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the download. I just tried it and it worked fine for me. It may be a problem with your connection. Can you try to download it using a different connection?

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

jason

Hi havokjasong,

I downloaded it and it works fine now. I have also identified the problem... When i downloaded the file using the right mouse buttom and the save as link i always got at the end the corrupted file, but when i just downloaded it clicking the link with the left mouse buttom everything went fine.

That happened to me when I tried to download that specific file from my home's pc, my work's pc and from my parent's pc. But the important thing is that the zipped fileis now complete and working fine.

Thanks for your help!

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen