Debug Integration with VS 2008 doesn't appear to work

Debug Integration with VS 2008 doesn't appear to work

I've downloaded the 32 bit version of version 3.3 of the Visualizer and installed it on an XP SP3 machine which also has Visual Studio 2008 and Intel Fortran 11.0.72 installed.

I havefollowed the instructions in the release notes about adding the include and lib paths (although this only seems relevant if I'm going to be building against it).

I've added the "Array Visualizer" and "View Array" toolbar commands to the Debug toolbar but when attempting to view an array, both are greyed out.

I know there have already been a few questions about this with no satisfactory answers.

Does anyone actually have this working and, if so, what am I missing ?

Ian

4 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Quoting - inaylor

I've downloaded the 32 bit version of version 3.3 of the Visualizer and installed it on an XP SP3 machine which also has Visual Studio 2008 and Intel Fortran 11.0.72 installed.

I havefollowed the instructions in the release notes about adding the include and lib paths (although this only seems relevant if I'm going to be building against it).

I've added the "Array Visualizer" and "View Array" toolbar commands to the Debug toolbar but when attempting to view an array, both are greyed out.

I know there have already been a few questions about this with no satisfactory answers.

Does anyone actually have this working and, if so, what am I missing ?

Ian

After a bit more research, managed to find an article suggesting that the Visualizer has to be installed before the Fortran compiler. It does and it works fine now.

Quoting - inaylor

After a bit more research, managed to find an article suggesting that the Visualizer has to be installed before the Fortran compiler. It does and it works fine now.

Thanks for finding this out. My question is can I just uninstall ivf and reinstall? Or do I have to uninstall both ivf and array vis, then reinstall in the right order? I have them both installed now and have configured array vis with all the correct settings, but it still won't work. Thanks.
usachemo

It should be sufficient to uninstall and reinstall Fortran only.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen