Rfid reader JAVA applicattion

Rfid reader JAVA applicattion

Hello,

Im trying to do an applicattion in java that reads rfid tag on the tablet pc. I begins proving the sdk demo but it doesnt run...i see that the folder only have the RfidDemoJava.java file and a manifest... i think the cause is that ive to compile other files but there isnt no readme file on this folder...i would know how could i make it.

Thanks,

4 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi serzarat,

Are you trying to runyour applicationon your development system withthe MCA SDK installed,or on MCA hardware?

If it is on MCA hardware, does your application or the demo application run correctly on you development system?

Thanks,

Steve

Quoting - Steven Murray (Intel)

Hi serzarat,

Are you trying to runyour applicationon your development system withthe MCA SDK installed,or on MCA hardware?

If it is on MCA hardware, does your application or the demo application run correctly on you development system?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Im trying to run in my development system with the MCA SDK installed,

Thanks

Sergio

Hi Sergio,

The Java examples in the MCA SDK can be compiled using the Eclipse IDE or a similar Java compiler. See chapter 2 in the MCA Developers Guide for instructions on how to configure Eclipse IDE for JAVA development and how to add the JAR files.

Thanks,

Steve

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen