Visual Studio 2003?

Visual Studio 2003?

Bild des Benutzers mariyah87

I have VS 2003 installed, will the SDK not work with this?

Sorry if this seems like a silly question but I'm acomplete newbie.

Thanks

9 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers Steven Murray (Intel)

Hi mariyah87,

The MCA SDK requires Visual Studio 2005. The following software is required on your developer workstation:

Microsoft* DirectX 9 SDK (required for Camera plug-in)
Microsoft* Visual Studio 2005 SP1
Microsoft* Windows XP* (SP2) or Windows Vista*

The Intel MCA SDK should be installed only after the above required software has been installed.

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks Steve,

Again, silly question but I only have VS 2003 and 2008. Will 2008 be OK?

Hi mariyah87,

We have not validated Visual Studio 2008 with the MCA SDK, but would expect it to work. Give it a try and let me know if you run into any issues.

Thanks,

Steve

OK will do.

Thanks again :)

Hi All,

What I'm trying to do is open the camera from an already existing web application thats written in VB.net.

I want to take a picture then associate it with a patient and save it to their record (to a specific location).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

PS -I cant seem to download the developers guide any ideas why?

Hi mariyah87,

Our web site is going through some maintenance workthis week so certain links may be broke occasionally. I have attached the Developer Guide to this reply in case the link is still not working when you read this post.

Also, I am consulting with some of our developers to determine what may be the best way to integrate the MCA software with your VB.net applications. I'll give you an update on that shortly.

Thanks,

Steve

Anlagen: 

Hi mariyah87,

Our developers just tried this and it turns out it is quite easy to do. This is built in functionality for MCA, so they just went through the process of creating a sample app (shown in the attachment) in Visual Studio to demonstrate. The steps are to add the MCA SDK reference in Visual Studio as shown in the attachment. Then add the Imports statements also shown in the attachment at the top of the code. You should then be able to modify existing code to make use of any of the devices. For more detailed info on any of the calls to the devices, take a look at the help files for .Net in the MCA SDK.

Thanks,

Steve

Anlagen: 

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen vs.ZIP796.88 KB

Hey Steve,

Thanks a lot for all your help, its much appreciated. I'll download the attachments and give it a go. Will let you know how I get on :)

Thanks,

Mariyah

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.