Linker warnings. Slightly confused.

Linker warnings. Slightly confused.

Bild des Benutzers benny53

So yeah, I'm compiling with CLR, and everything is going good and all, but I'm getting a LNK4248 warning, saying

warning LNK4248: unresolved typeref token (0100001A) for 'hkpCollisionDispatcher'; image may not run
warning LNK4248: unresolved typeref token (0100001E) for 'hkStatisticsCollector'; image may not run
warning LNK4248: unresolved typeref token (01000025) for 'hkClass'; image may not run

It all compiles and runs fine, just the warnings worry me ever so slightly. I've looked at the MSDN documentation over this warning, but that didn't help all that much. If anyone could help, that'd be great :)

5 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Also, I uploaded a video of the strange behavior inhibited by Havok.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VRJVBCOiFrM

That is a link to the video. Its 20 seconds long, but it shows the problem quite clearly. Please ignore the intersecting boxes, I wasn't aiming for visual quality.

Bild des Benutzers rossodwyer

Benny,
Here's where the visual debugger should be able to help you out. Have you tried viewing the simulation there with the contact point viewer turned on? What size are those boxes (by turning on the texture option you can get an understanding of the objects' scales as each black and white tile is one meter square) how have you set up their radii and the world collision tolerances?
Ross

Ross,
Yes, I realize that the visual debugger would come in handy here. I have set it up and everything, then realized the boxes radii are set to the default, so I changed that to 0 and everything worked like a charm. So thankyou, your help is greatly appreciated. Also the main cause of my problems ( at least visually ) is the oddities in the way my meshes were made ( very big for havok ). But I have everything sorted out now, and rigid bodies interacting correctly, so I appreciate everyones help. Now since I have rigid body simulations working, I shouldn't be much of a bother anymore.

Bild des Benutzers rossodwyer

Benny,
Not a problem. Glad you got it working,
R

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.