C# Source Code for UPnP.dll

C# Source Code for UPnP.dll

Is the C# source code used to generate the UPnP.dll available, and if so where is it?

I was able to locate source code in an earlier version of the Intel UPnP Authoring Tools (Stacks and ApplicationsCompactDotNetCompactUPnP*.*), however am not able to locate the source code w/the latest release of the Intel Digital Home Device Code Wizard.

Thanks,

- scott

4 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

i ended up having to export the UPnP.dll (to C#)using Reflector.

hope we can get a hold of the source in the future.

Thanks

Hello,

Does anyone have the sourcecode of the C# UPnP.dll ? I use Reflector to decompile the code but when I do this, my UPnp projet doesn't work. If I use the original UPnP dll, it works very well, I don't understand why.

Cordially,
Kakone.

Quoting - kakone

Hello,

Does anyone have the sourcecode of the C# UPnP.dll ? I use Reflector to decompile the code but when I do this, my UPnp projet doesn't work. If I use the original UPnP dll, it works very well, I don't understand why.

Cordially,
Kakone.

Yes, full source code to UPnP.dll is available at http://opentools.homeip.net. Please give us feedback on it.

Ylian

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen