Cell Computer Project

269 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers mihail_m

Sony Ericsson releases SDK for Xperia X1 Panel Interface, panel download service in the works by Thomas Ricker

Phones are outdated aswell aspagers.

Just a question to Intel: why I can't have a device inmy handthat does the same as my computer?

Any thoughts?

Michael

OK, because iPhone can't perform Copy/Paste operations (as yet - there was an onlinedemo of them a year ago)but it is perfect as a player. iPhone2 with a new UI? At least next WWDC will show. And as far as we know from Dr. Shreekant Thakkar the future Moorestown platformwill be announced possibly at IDF2009 Fall and released for developers at IDF2010 Springby analogy with Intel Atom processors. Better a half year ealier.It's time to work on iPhone2 UI based on Moorestown platform already now for Apple while Google is consolidating phones OSs (what for?). So, my thread at AppleInsider forum is still actual - iPhone's First Year and Future

Michael

Quote of the day:

"Take Microsoft, whose Windows Mobile software resides on millions of smartphones. Older Windows Mobile phones may not be upgradable to Windows Mobile 7 and may not be able to take advantage of the new Skymarket store." - Olga Kharif, BusinessWeek

I guess it's a good sign for the Cell PC project - changing of the future OS architecture by Microsoft.

Michael

Hi everyone,

This post is aboutthedesign of a Cell PC. If you have checked my RSS feeds list posted ealier there are two links to the reviews from PhoneDog by Noah Kravitz and his personal blog where you can also findthereviews of the MIDs shownat IDF 2008 Fall.

In this post I would like to talk about the recent Noah's review witha comparison of three devices: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch Diamond and Samsung Omnia (Part1, Part2, Part3).

My first comment is about Samsung Omnia - thesamewidescreendisplay as of a Cell PC's main display- 3.2". Omnia's display has 240x400 resolution and it would be better if it has WVGA resolution (480x800) - the same resolution as for the future Sony Ericsson Experia X1 and at the same level as of HTC Touch Diamond's VGA display (480x640)-in orderto compete with iPhone's display (320x480).

Omnia has similar width (57mm) but its height isclose to iPhone's.TheCell PC has a clamshell form factor (53x103mm -the same asof Motorola RAZR2) withthe control panel locatedon the inside and the main display with a swivel mechanismandSamsung Omnia'sappearance is the closest to the one of the Cell PC working in the tablet mode. What about the style - it's like of HTC Touch Diamond - more strict lines.

The design ofCell PC'scontrol panel - the central ring with an optical mouseand F1-F8functional keys-is like of HTC Touch Diamond (central ring)and Samsung Omnia. The positioning of a cursor of the Cell PC's main displayworks exactly as for Samsung Omnia's display.

The second display of the Cell PChas the same dimensions and design like Nokia N95 8Gb display. What about camera - for the most purposes, 3.2 megapixelonewith autofocus as of HTC Touch Diamond is a good choice for everyone and an optimal solutionfor thinner design.

And the most important thing - the platform that is succeeding iPhone's and having Intel's codename - Moorestown. So while it has not been released and because the Cell PC is not Intel-related stuff yet, I'm inviting youto discuss the development of a Cell PC in my new Yahoo group - genetechnics.

Michael

Is it me or advertisers don't wanttouse a personal advertising screen for everyone? Is it capitalism? While Apple and Microsoft are offering just fun - is there anyone who is thinking about business applications for working on the go?

Michael

Broadscale Windows Live Wave 3 beta begins by Mary Jo Foley

Why not to startwithMicrosoft WindowsLive suite development for a dual display configuration. Without that uncomfortable zoomingoftheWeb content(it is good only for graphics editors and maps not forreading information in sectionsof multicolumn, newspaper-likeInternet sites), two overlapping keyboards(separated for letters and numberswith symbols)and distracting slide-out and pop-up menus. I'm really not liking this kind of animation except the case of scrolling the lists - program menus or standard key combinations have to be alwaysavailable for a user toform a consistent UI - in addition, using the second touchscreen is evenenhancing experience for desktop programs allowing to have a Live Previewlike in Microsoft Office 2007 Fluent UI without overlapping ofa selected objectand Galleries.

Michael

Microsoft continues its push to change the rules of the online-advertising game by Mary Jo Foley

"Typically, between 93-95% of audience engagements with online advertising receive no credit at all when advertisers review campaign ROI."

My solution to Microsoft - personal advertising screen.

Michael

-
The devil is in details.

Hi everyone,

Kind of bizarre thing that MacWorld will be the last one this year. Right? News flash from BW:

T-Mobile G2 In the Works? by Olga Kharif

Happy New Year!

Best wishes,

Michael
-
In the meantime, enjoy - http://www.hbr1.com/playlist/ambient.pls

Is Mobile Really Global by Mike Rowehl

What do you think?

Michael

-
The concept of the Cell PC is based on a dual touch-sensitive display solution as a standard hardware platform for the development of the Mobile Internet.

Look at the history of aviation - first there were the simple balloons (iPhone) and then the planes like Boeing (Cell PC). An aircraft has to have two wings to balance its weight flying towards a point of destination against the air flow - why is the "information flow" different? A mobile device needs a navigational display for this and the main display as a document window of a software application. A mobile user is like a pilot - both are in need of an ergonomic interface with two kinds of displays - a real or simulated view of the current situation in all important details - as the aircraft's attitude indicated by an artificial horizon - and all available functionality to control the flight simultaneously. And imagine the business opportunities provided by a context-aware personal advertising screen with an immediate access to both private and direct marketing information with two displays. Like in a Steven Spielberg's Minority Report - a real interaction.

Michael

The secret of the Cell PC is in the geometry of space. It is not "just a clamshell form factor" with a swivel mechanism. Due to the second "intrinsic" display rotated by 180 degrees to the main display in a "folded" state of the device when it's unfolded this works like in the process of cuttinga Mobius strip - the topology of information flow - by its central line where you'll get two linked rings. No tricks - just the multiple folded dimensions (more than 3D) of our reality. So, we're takingcontrol of it. It's the discovery of new world.

Michael

-
The development strategy for the Cell PC connected user interfaces.

About the book - Autonomous Artificial Intelligence, Zhdanov A.A., 2008

(in Russian)

, - , .

- , , , .. , - - , - GeneTechnics - , , . - Translation Matrix. - - . , - . , ( ) , , , - , , 2004. , , , , , , , - , , , . , - , , . , , - , . , .. . - - , - - ** , , . - , . , . , , , . - Translation Matrix - , . , .. - - .

-
The Matrix - Neural Interactive Simulation.

Hi everyone,

I have added a new image to the project - Keyboard Operations section:

The Cell PC also supports the Classic QWERTY Keyboard for one-hand typing in a landsape mode when you're holding the device in the other hand. This mode is intended for more comfort conditions and allows to work with the device from the start while you're mastering the compact version of the keyboard for on-the-go operations.

Best regards,

Michael

Stimulus Plan Receives Final Approval in Congressby David Herszenhorn

Personal advertising screen. That's the boost for the economy.

Michael

Now it's the start of Intel's Moorestown platform implementation:

LG first to tap Intel's 'Moorestown' chip for smartphone by Brooke Crothers

Michael

For Origin-of-Life Foundation:

I guess that the general mechanism of physico-chemical reactions between substances of any kind is illustrated by cutting *a Mobius strip as a quantum unit of information* meaning a stable "existing" state (a genetic code as an example) - using the right direction when the energy is applied (i.e. according to its central line) gives a "connection" consisting of two stable *replicated* rings. And the most interesting that a half-Mobius strip (turned by 180 degrees) being double cut gives a secure *double* connection.

The resulting stable metric space or dimension means "life" as following to the most "simple" original genetic or biological information *of the highest level* and then the similar way for more hidden, twisted and assembled levels - the chemical and physical layers of "our reality".

Otherwise, the original substances turn into other unstable substances and some energy or field and the process is repeated by using this energy but for the other entities of unstable substances.

Michael

-

Maybe this world is a broken mirror. - Everyday Life, Robert Miles, 23 AM

And more about the origins of life:

Four dimensions of our world

(1 height - 2 width = ideal symmetry/abstract world/virtuality where you can fly or go through the walls (e.g. Neo, Terminator, Batman, etc.)/the *unreal* dreams in which you understand that *there is no time* /(dark) matter/shadow/(binary) information) - (3 time/reality of things/physical existence/depth/(dark) energy/mass/substance - 4 life/light/conscience that reflects the reality) = 1/2 || 3/4 = air-water-earth-fire as the elements of Nature. It's "2D+time+life" world.

Michael

-

Really, you know that DNA has a *double* symmetric structure and works as a *mobile communications platform* by replicating RNA to assemble a protein. 1/2 || 3/4. A cell computer.

Hi everyone,

Further, the next level. A new definition of a cell computer:

Cell computer is a mobile communications platform that provides the full PC functionality using the combination of two intrinsic touch-screen UIs and the capabilities of additional networked processors and displays.

Mark my words in this thread when iPhone was launched - iPhone is a transition to a cell computer. It's just like the two stages of the evolutionary development of a cell:

prokaryote - an organism having cells in each of which the genetic material is in a single filament of DNA, not enclosed in a nucleus.

eukaryote - an organism having cells each with a distinct nucleus in which the genetic material is carried on chromosomes.

chromosome - any of the microscopic rod-shaped structures that appear in a cell nucleus during cell division, consisting of nucleoprotein arranged into units (genes) that are responsible for the transmission of hereditary characteristics.

The evolution of life.

More comfortable life due to the Cell PC's *compactness and ergonomic design* as a cell phone, first of all - that means our today's *reality* where the most cell phone users *anyway* want to use a phone with a more compact design than of an iPhone, and then due to its functionality providing the full-fledged document window and keyboard in terms of mobilized software development.

Some people might say that iPhone has a perfectly arranged UI design - but in the most cases "you can't have a cake and eat it" - you need a fully fledged document window and separate toolbars, menus and keyboard. The *distinct nucleus* is the second display that gives a user the control over the information presented on the main display. That's a real thing.

Best regards,

Michael

Make money.

Michael

This message is for Steve Ballmer:

Dear Mr. Ballmer,

I would like to offer my project for your consideration - The Cell PC - http://geocities.com/genetechnics. My vision for its future is to be implemented as "Microsoft Cell Computer" - Microsoft's Cell.

Sincerely,

Michael Molin,

GeneTechnics,
Surgut, Russia

Dear Forum's Administrator,

Please delete the above two messages dated 16.03.2009 10:12, 10:13 and this message. Thank you. I'm closing this thread until my project is needed for implementation with the following name - Microsoft Cell platform - to be successful in the competition with the other platforms and for the most mobile users' sake.

Sincerely,

Michael Molin
GeneTechnics

Bild des Benutzers Thai Le (Intel)
Quoting - mihail_m Dear Forum's Administrator,

Please delete the above two messages dated 16.03.2009 10:12, 10:13 and this message. Thank you. I'm closing this thread until my project is needed for implementation with the following name - Microsoft Cell platform - to be successful in the competition with the other platforms and for the most mobile users' sake.

Sincerely,

Michael Molin
GeneTechnics

Per your request, both posts were removed. -Cheers, Thai

Quoting - Quoc-thai Le (Intel) Per your request, both posts were removed. -Cheers, Thai

Thanks. Take care,
Michael

-
Microsoft Cell is a notebook computer on your palm.

Motorola's Brown on 'Blinding' Success

Come on, again - make money on my project - Moto PC.

Michael

Hi everyone,

Since Yahoo Geocities is going to be closed sometime this year, I've started a new site using Webs hosting service:

http://genetechnics.webs.com

Michael

=
Artificial intelligence = model of human genome = two mirrored natural languages

Hello there,

I have completely redesigned the keyboard of a cell computer.

Best regards,

Michael

Google patent could bring ads into your phone by John Timmer

Just a personal advertising screen.

Michael
-
Armin van Buuren vs. Rank 1 ft. Kush - This world is watching me (Cosmic Gate remix)

Hi reenu,

And DSi now- really. Japan is the Meccafor designers - Mazda CX7, NTT Docomo widescreen clamshell phones.

Nintendo DSi Facebook connectivity coming to North American tonight

Michael

-
Cell computer is a mobile communications platform that provides the full PC functionality using the combination of two displays with a touch-screen UI on the second display and implementing synergy with the capabilities of networked processors and displays.

Bild des Benutzers emilio123
Quoting - mihail_m And the news I've been waiting for since IDF, September 2006:

Paul Otellini - "The importance of the new Silverthorne chip is only comparable with the 8088 processor or Pentium, he told the FAZ. The executive said that the company will create a 45 nm Silverthorne product family and aim to capture the top 10 to 20% of the cellphone business."

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/32404/118/

That requires a device with a standard cell phone form factor providing computer functionality - Cell PC Platform.

Michael

Hello I do think it is a good idea to do so. And it will be populer in the future!! cheers

http://www.eonon.com

That requires a device with a standard cell phone form factor providing computer functionality - Cell PC Platform.

Quoting - emilio123 Hello I do think it is a good idea to do so. And it will be populer in the future!! cheers

Hello,

I think it's just upto Microsoft and Intelaskey players on the market. Theymade PC platform together and the future of computing depends only on them. Apple is now justan entertainment company selling iPhones.What for, really?Just business applications are really profitable for investments.

Best wishes,

Michael

Hi everyone,

Also, I'd like to share some my thoughts on time -

Time is light (E=mc2 - where c2=l2/t2 and l2 is a metric - 2D) so the reality is what it makes from this 2D abstraction - it's something like a hologram - photons can't collide by Einstein (based on the Sam Lilly's book - Discovering relativity for yourself) and that is equivalent to one-direction, irreversible time. And t2 like c2 in Einstein's equation is *real* not calculated as an abstract value for any other velocity. E and m are only abstract values in this model - really, this equation is not a math - it's a real physical model even after Einstein has included distribution in vacuum as an requirement - light is real anyway.

= This is 2D+time+life world - (Life implies an observer measuring time).

Best regards,

Michael

Bild des Benutzers johncanedy
Quoting - mihail_m And the news I've been waiting for since IDF, September 2006:

Paul Otellini - "The importance of the new Silverthorne chip is only comparable with the 8088 processor or Pentium, he told the FAZ. The executive said that the company will create a 45 nm Silverthorne product family and aim to capture the top 10 to 20% of the cellphone business."

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/32404/118/

Michael

This is great resource! Thanks for sharing this.
anchor
http://discountcurtainsguide.com/

Welcome,

Michael

-

http://www.hbr1.com/

Hello everybody,

Recently I have uploaded the final version of the images of a cell computer (since October 26, 2009 it will be available only at genetechnics.webs.com - Yahoo Geocities will be closed that day). I would like to ask your opinions about the prospects of the project. How does the touch-screen keyboard feel? What are your predictions for the implementation of the concept?

Best regards,

Michael

Second 30-year vet leaves Intel; historic changes afoot?

To Bill Gates and Steve Jobs - there will be no progress without competition - I mean iPhone. Everyone needs to carry a notebook in the pocket, really it is everyone's dream to do the same work everywhere?

Michael

CNET - Reporters' Roundtable - The mobile computing road map

"This week: What Intel is doing to keep the momentum in computing moving from the desktop to mobile platform. A look at Atom, WiMax, Netbooks, and what to expect from the Intel Developer Forum next week in San Francisco. Guests: senior editor Dan Ackerman, and writer Brooke Crothers."

Michael

Bild des Benutzers keddy1
Quoting - mihail_m

Hello there,

Best regards,

Michael

wow thats really so interesting.wish to see your work as it sound great

[url=http://www.victorac.com] chiropractor rochester [/url]
Bild des Benutzers keddy1
Quoting - mihail_m

Hello there,

Best regards,

Michael

wish to see your work,sounds great.

[url=http://www.victorac.com] chiropractor rochester [/url]
Quoting - keddy1 wish to see your work,sounds great.

Thanks. I'm working on it. Have you seen the latest news - Microsoft'sCourier tablet. Really, that's really surprising and encouragingthat Microsoftshares the view that two display are giving much morefunctionalityto software developers. That is. Two roles for them - presentation and navigation. I hope for Windows Mobile 7 in this relation. Or actually, Windows 7 for a x86-based cell computer.

Best regards,

Michael

Quoting - keddy1 wish to see your work,sounds great.

Thanks. I'm working on it. Have you seen the latest news - Microsoft'sCourier tablet. That's really surprising and encouragingthat Microsoftshares the view that two display are giving much morefunctionalityto software developers. That is. Two roles for them - presentation and navigation. I hope for Windows Mobile 7 in this relation. Or actually, Windows 7 for a x86-based cell computer.

Best regards,

Michael

Hello everyone,

Break out the markers! by Bob Duffy

Multi-Touch, Multi-Screen Intel Concept Laptop by Ken Kaplan

Michael

-
Time is light or reality that means God - 2D+time+life

God has created it from 2D abstraction or plan that means genome.

E= mc2 = m l2/t2 = 2D/t2 where t2 is God's metric space

Genome means information itself and its mechanism is real AI.

The main process in the genesis of life is assembling so the Matrix that mirrors two languages - every one of them is the big picture of life - and is applied to assemble the model of a translation using binary logic - one general meaning by default for assembling and optional meanings for further editing - so that then it is taught by a human to give a more correct model by combining exact meanings and assigning one general meaning to the new lists of records is the real AI.

Just for the record:

SonyEricsson Labs

Michael
-
Mobile-Review.com Podcast 137 - SE before Nokia,that's real as for Apple and Samsung. Anyway, that's the mountain out of the pebble before theMicrosoft Cell as a business personal device (and that isfor Google, BTW).

Bild des Benutzers dizzydoooo
Quoting - mihail_m

Just for the record:

SonyEricsson Labs

Michael
-
Mobile-Review.com Podcast 137 - SE before Nokia,that's real as for Apple and Samsung. Anyway, that's the mountain out of the pebble before theMicrosoft Cell as a business personal device (and that isfor Google, BTW).

thats exceedingly accurate and nice analysis mihail...

[url=http://www.mauibeach-vacationclub.com] Maui beach vacation club [/url]
Quoting - dizzydoooo
thats exceedingly accurate and nice analysis mihail...

Hello,

Thanks for the kind words. Well, you know, I consider the phone makers from a designer's point not by sales numbers. Just in time, there is a good example:

[CEATEC 09- Live] Day 1 Video Coverage
Toshiba Dynapocket and TransferJet
Toshiba K01
Toshiba K02

The K01 model is interesting to me as for the layout of keys - note, it's hexagonal as of a standard computer keyboard - that was the main reason I chose the hexagonal keys for my touch-screen keyboard. Really, many years ago those keys were round on the typewriter, so K01 has just rotated the square keys at forty-five degrees to make the same effect with terrific results for ergonomic design.

And K02 is just my dream - a dual-display phone (perhaps, two years ago I saw the similar protype at Nokia's site) but the landscape view of the displays is intended for holding the device with two hands and my claim is a mobile compact device for working on the go, so I chose the portrait view of the displays as necessary and have developed the Compact QWERTY Keyboard.

Well, things are good for now. Take HTC Diamond and Diamond 2 together and you will get a cell computer - Toshiba is acknowledging this by launching the real model - K02. And HTC is a stategic partner of Microsoft. Remember, two years ago, only Japan carriers offered phones with a widescreen display, so the things are developing really well.

Best regards

Michael

Hello everyone,

This is the message for Steve Ballmer. That's just about the idea to make "Microsoft Cell" a part of the Office 2010. Why not? And launch it at CES.

Best regards,

Michael Molin

-
The Cell PC - http://genetechnics.webs.com/

Hello,

This is the message for Bill Gates. Happy birthday! Make your cherished dreams come true and find the best way to people's hearts in your business - I think in the age of communication it's the mobile device for everyday's life that is working with the same new versions of software applications as a desktop computer - OneApp at large scale, really.

Best regards,

Michael

The Droid has landed- CNET's Buzz Report
Engadget Mobile Podcast 029

OK, again. Phones are outdated - though, iPhone and Droid are not phones. You know my position on iPhone's launch - so, they are both now the transition to a cell computer. Droid's achievement - a touch-screen keyboard in landscape modeis just an Apple's favor to Google - it took two years for users to get it - why so slowly - this is just some sort of a strange appearance for the whole mobile business, 'cos it would be an obvious thing for iPhone's interface in the first place. So, enjoy these media players until you're not at work. I'm talking about your everyday's work concept that's Microsoft-wise, just about the solid business not entertainment.

Michael

Seiten

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.