How to we integrate MKL fft with fixed point appln and how to benchmark with SDT

How to we integrate MKL fft with fixed point appln and how to benchmark with SDT

Bild des Benutzers Sasikumar Rangasamy

hi,

Intel MKL doesn't have support for SA1110, how to i can integrate this fft's with any fixed pt processors, whether i need to enable any macro. can u give some example code which uses fft for fixed pt applications.

And i have one more problem, i have download the Intel Software Developer suite for C++ application. By using this IDE can i able to compile my application to SA1110 processors. if so, can u tell me the Built Options to set on compiler.

And How can we profile(Benchmark) our application by using this Intel SDT , is it possible, if not how we can do the benchmarking our appln on XScale processors.

Thanks in advance,

Sasikumar Rangasamy

3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers Community Admin

Sasikumar,

You had me confused for a while because I was not familiar with what you are trying to do, or more correctly, I was not familiar with the hardware you were trying to do it on.

MKL does not have any support for Intel's embedded processors. But that does not mean that Intel does not have support for these processors. The Intel IPP does have support for these processors. This URL: http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/perflib/ipp/238685.htmdiscusses what architectues are supported.

Bruce

Bild des Benutzers Sasikumar Rangasamy

hi,
Thanks for ur reply, I have worked in embedded processors only, Earlier i thaught that intel MKL will support for embedded processors also. AnywayI need Optimized FFT library for intel embedded processors, where can i get the Optimized library for embedded processors like Intel SA1110 or XScale.
can u figure out the place where i can get library.

Thanks
Sasikumar Rangasamy

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.