Generating a mesh in compaq array visualizer

Generating a mesh in compaq array visualizer

Hi,
I have recently started using compaq array visualizer with visual fortran. I am having problems with generating a grid. When i plot an image map of a function phi with x and y axes it gives me a good color plot of phi but when i turn the grid option on it just shows a set of equispaced grid lines. I am having an unequally spaced mesh, so the equally spaced lines dont really help. I have been trying to get the grid lines plotted corresponding to regular intervals of values in the x and y arrays so that i get the unequally spaced grid but havent been able to do it so far.
Also is there any sample code available for plotting a 2D plot for a certain x,y set of values?
Thanks in advance,
Shyam Menon.

2 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

The Compaq Array Visualizer doesn't support the display of a non-uniform mesh.

The Intel Array Visualizer does support non-uniform meshes though (and also 2D plots for a list of x,y values). If you'd like to try it out you can get a free evaluation download at: http://www.intel.com/software/products/compilers/fwin/array_vis.htm.

Note the Intel Array Visualizer isn't integrated with the debugger at this point (that feature will be part of the Intel Visual Fortran release).

John

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen