Gui calls other GUI

Gui calls other GUI

Can someone kindly help me with coding this? I have a GUI that open a file and read data from this file. then in this GUI there are three buttons, Add, Delete and Edit , When I click on edit another GUI show up which to edit some data, after I finish with the second GUI and clicking Ok, I am suppose to return to the first GUI, but the first is not showing up?

I would appreciate if you show me how to call a second GUI and keeping the first one visible as soon as finishing with GUI2.

Thanks in advance

2 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

When I click on edit another GUI show up which to edit some data, after I finish with the second GUI

What do you mean a GUI? A dialog? If so, my guess is that you're reusing your DIALOG variable for two dialogs, i.e. that you have something like:

SUBROUTINE OnButtonEdit(Dlg, ID, iEvent) 
USE DFLOGM 
TYPE(DIALOG):: Dlg 
iStatus = DlgInit(IDD_CHILD_EDIT, Dlg) 
iStatus = DlgModal(Dlg) 

If that's the case -- you mustn't do that. Variable Dlg you get through arg-list refers to the parent dialog and you're corrupting it. You have to declare another variable of type DIALOG and use that.

Jugoslav

Jugoslav
www.xeffort.com

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen