Upload File button

Upload File button

Hi, On the submit an entry page after the application or component abstract we have option to upload file but can anybody tell me what/which file I need to upload here.. Is it the source code or binary or product screenshot? Thanks, Khan
Khan
10 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers Praveen

Even I had the same query. Can someone reply to this ?

Bild des Benutzers DG Rooven (Intel)

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the query.

The upload file is where you should upload your application(s) file.
Please note that your entry/application for the challenge should also satisfies all the requirements for submitting a normal application/component on the IADP.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team

Regards, DG Rooven

But Rooven its still not clear (The upload file is where you should upload your application(s) file) do you mean application discription file or binary file?

Sorry if I am going deep but clarification will be helpfull in right submission.

Thanks,
Khan

Khan

Hi Khan,

It is where you submit your binary file. If there are any other files like (read me or user guide), you generally can upload these ones as well. (By add another item).

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team

Regards, DG Rooven

Ohh got you Rooven but it won't make senses to submit binary in two different place 1. while submitting application and 2. submitting entry for challenge

If I do not submit my binary here does it mean my entry is incomplete, is it mandatory.. ?

About Add another item is a good option to have it here but in the same way if you give Add Another Item option in app submission page also than it will help to submit windows based .msi and linux/moblin based .rpm file for same app.

Thanks,
Khan

Khan

Hi Khan,

Thank you for your reply.

If you want your application to be an entry of the challenge, you need to submit here: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contest/contest-entry?id=199

Application submitted via the normal application submission process will generally not be considered for the challenge but will be considered for future release on the developer catalog or appstore when it comes live.

However it should also be noted that applications submitted as entries for the challenge should also satisfy all the criteria and guidelines set for developing a normal application.

Concerning the add another item on the normal app submission, that's not a bad idea. May be the development team may implement this option in future releases of the IADP website.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team.

Regards, DG Rooven
Bild des Benutzers Dmitry Rizshkov

Can't upload binaries. Each time i try to upload i receive a next error - "413 Request Entity Too Large"
Size of my installer - 3 MB

Bild des Benutzers Andre (Intel)

Hello,

the backend was down for some upgrades, everything should work normal now. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Andre B.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program

Bild des Benutzers Dmitry Rizshkov

I check it right now, same error.

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.