Info for All Developers - Uploads currently not working

Info for All Developers - Uploads currently not working

Bild des Benutzers Andre (Intel)
Hello All, we are aware that currently it is not possible to upload new files. We work on this problem and try to fix it asap. Once the problem is fixed this theard will be updated. Thanks for your patience. Best Regards, Andre B. Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
8 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers mahmoudgalal

Does this mean that entries without uploaded binaries (only abstract)will excluded from the early prizes,as the deadline is today?

Bild des Benutzers Michael Kasprzak

Heh, this kind of thing always has to happen when it matters 'eh? ;)

I'm seeing a slightly different problem than the other threads mentioned. Using either of the 2 upload fields on the contest page, my 21 MB file makes the little blue icon spin forever. I never see a progress bar like I did on the normal upload/submission page.

Bild des Benutzers BrianDevArch

Michael,

Are you using Firefox? If so, it is suppressing the error message. I am sure Andre will post when the upload feature is back online. They surely won't penalize us for the site being broken. Stay tuned...

Bild des Benutzers Michael Kasprzak

Yeah, that must be the problem (I am using Firefox). My IE test threw up an Error 0, but Firefox has been completely silent... short of a fraction of a second blip before "spinning forever".

Just anxious, and I figure it may as well be this important message that gets bumped. ;)

Bild des Benutzers Hal

Hello All,

The issue with uploading new files is now resolved. If you previously tried to submit an application and failed please try again.

Thanks again for your patience.

Best Regards,

Hal G.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program

Bild des Benutzers BrianDevArch

http error, still broken

Bild des Benutzers Andre (Intel)

Hello All,

issue has been fixed and tested to work fine.

Best Regards,

Andre B.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.