Info for All Developers - Upload issue resolved

Info for All Developers - Upload issue resolved

Hello All, The issue with uploading new files is now resolved. If you previously tried to submit an application and failed please try again. Thanks again for your patience. Best Regards, Hal G. Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
17 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

doesn't work ,still gives the same error.

It is still broken.

Hello,

What size files are not working? Linux or Windows aps?

Thanks,

Hal G.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program

5MB
Windows

Contest page, attaching a 21 MB MSI. It blips (like the browser completed right away), then browser does nothing (tried Firefox and Safari, same deal. IE gives an error 0).

Also tried IE7 & FF, same issue. I already uploaded an updated version to My Dashboard "My App", shouldn't that hold my place while you work this out? Thank you

Thanks.

Is the app submission on the contest page or is on My Applications on your Dashboard?

Hal G.

Hal,

All of my app uploads are current under "My Applications" in my dashboard, however 2 or 3 are out of date on the Contest page "My Entries". What can I do?

I was able to do my dashboard just fine some 4-5 hours ago. It's the contest page giving me trouble. I'm trying to edit my entry and upload a file, which I'm having no luck with.

So hey, the deadline is in a minute. Any word?

Hello All,

A clarification:

Developers should first submit their application via the NORMAL app submission process (not the contest page). Then go to the contest page, and fill out the form. You can upload screenshots or documentation there, but you should NOT be uploading the app files on that form.

Best Regards,

Hal G.

If that's the case, then I think I'm good (and have been for a few hours now). Just Brian's problem left... assuming he's not mixing them up.

Thank you x 10000000
I am also all set in that case.

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation Halt I am very very thankfull to you for such quick response but I think there are many threads where previously it was asked to upload binary on the contest page as well and its confusing.

It would be good if you make it clear on the contest entry form as to what files needs to be uploaded.

Khan

Hello Khan,

the contest submission page has been updated. I hope its more clear now.

Best Regards,

Andre B.

Thanks Andre, that is much easier to understand.

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen