Compiling SDK examples (C / C++ versions) out of the box

Compiling SDK examples (C / C++ versions) out of the box

I am trying to compile the SDK examples as is, but having issues with link 2019 errors. I am using the vs2010 compiler. At first I thought maybe the solution conversion was not complete and tried to hard code the linker path under the linker -> general -> Additional lib dir. However, that didn't work. I also tried to move the .lib files around, but still couldn't get the unresolve external. I am guessing in the project property I am missing a config. Any suggestions? sample errors: adpcored.lib(adpcore.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string,class std::allocator >::basic_string,class std::allocator >(class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > const &)" (__imp_??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z) referenced in function _ADP_Initialize adpcored.lib(ADPSoapProxy.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string,class std::allocator >::basic_string,class std::allocator >(class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > const &)" (__imp_??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z) adpcored.lib(ADPXmlWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __thiscall std::basic_string,class std::allocator >::basic_string,class std::allocator >(class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > const &)" (__imp_??0?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE@ABV01@@Z)
3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Please ignore this. There was another post about it. I'll switch to 2008 instead.

That is a good choice, you get the support of Intel when using their recommended IDE. Please let me know if you need any further assistance configuring your development environment.

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen