PDF files as vector graphics

PDF files as vector graphics

Good day, A developer asked me the following question: My current app uses PDF's for most of the images, and the iPhone SDK allows me to draw these directly to the screen. Does your SDK have similar functionality? Regards, Danny
4 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

The AppUp SDK is only really for authorization on AppUp so Apps will run in the AppUp client rather than to actually assist in App creation.

Danny,

The Intel AppUp SDK is by and large a an authorization (or security) component. As such it is lightweight and robust in its purpose, however it does not include any rendering functionality. The good news is that you may choose any 3rd party or open source library that suites your needs so long as your comply with the Validation Requirements (http://appdeveloper.intel.com/article/validation-guidelines). Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Hello

Intel appup sdk does not support such feature .It is made for the authorization purpose, so after you build the software it can be authorized properly with appup.

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen