No reasons for rejection!

No reasons for rejection!

Hi, We have published an application NetDictionary 1.0 to the AppUP center for validation which got rejected as per the portal. But I do not have any information on the reason for rejection, what need to be done to get it validated etc.. can someone from support help me out on this? Regards, Shyamaraj KS
11 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi Shyamaraj,

Thank you for your reply.

Please can you provide me with these details and I will investigate with the validation team:

When did you submit the application for validation?
What is the msi filename of the application?
What is the application file size?
Did you successfully uploaded the app during submission?

Once I get these information, I will investigate and get back to you. For privacy, you can send us these details via emails to appdeveloper.support@intel.com

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards,
DG Rooven

Dear D G Rooven,
I've 6 application published on the Intel App Up store and 5 rejected. Whenever an application is rejected I do get an Email as well as I see the Rejection report on my Dashboard. This is where my few queries begin:
1> I don't see the screen shot in case the application is rejected.When I click the PNG (URL) it takes me to a asp.net page and 404 is displayed.
2>How much time does it normally take for the validation team to validate the apps? " Your service ticket reference number is: {ticketno:[8000193779]} "
3>When it comes to Reputation Points, in spite of being a Paid app, why do I (and there many more) get 300 Points only (normally for a Free App).
4>Rather than attaching the error messages on the Dashboard, is it possible to send an email of the Screen shot?
Thanks

Hello Jayant,

Regarding your questions/comments 1 and 4, please send us an e-mail with a copy (screenshot) of e-mail you are referencing. You can contact us here: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact

2. Currently there is no specific timeframe given for the validation process as it depends on the types of applications/components as well as the number of applications in the validation queue. Our goal is 7-10 business days but there is no guarantee. Once again, it depends on many factors such as the complexity of applications.

3. This is a known issue and we are addressing it. There is no ETA for a fix at this time.

1> I don't see the screen shot in case the application is rejected.When I click the PNG (URL) it takes me to a asp.net page and 404 is displayed.
2>How much time does it normally take for the validation team to validate the apps? " Your service ticket reference number is: {ticketno:[8000193779]} "
3>When it comes to Reputation Points, in spite of being a Paid app, why do I (and there many more) get 300 Points only (normally for a Free App).
4>Rather than attaching the error messages on the Dashboard, is it possible to send an email of the Screen shot?

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Hi Shyamaraj,

What was the previous status of the application before it got rejected?
If you had submitted the application for validation and it got rejected by validation, you should received an email and message on your registered email address, from the validation team stating the reason for validation failure.

Please could you check your email and also your private messages and let us know if this is not the case and you have not received any communication from validation?

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards,
DG Rooven

Hi Rooven,

No, I haven't received any email message explaining the reasons for rejection. In fact I was waiting for one after submission of the App for validation.

Shyamaraj KS

I had an application rejected that appeared to have no "Test Results" on the applications section of my dashboard as I normally get the results under "Expand" -> "Test Results" but for some reason the results were posted under "Expand" -> "Version 1.0 Notes" next to the "Test Results" link.

I suggest you have a poke around as it might not be in the most obvious place.

It would help if the validation team could post the results in the same place each time though...

With regard to Emails I only ever get a notification that it has passed or failed (or just that I have a message under "Messages" on the dashboard), not an explanation.

Hi Rooven,

I have sent the details through a separate mail as suggested..

Thanks,
Shyamaraj KS

Hi Shyamaraj,

As baxslash mentioned this may be under version notes. Please expand your app and check version notes?

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Hello All,

Strangely I do not get the links 'Test results' or 'Version 1.0 notes' next to the 'Expand' link. I am getting only 'Expand' and 'Collapse' !

Shyamaraj KS

Hi Shyamaraj,

Please see my e-mail.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen