Invalid user name format

Invalid user name format

I registered my account in AppUp Beta with email "tuppe__619@hotmail.com", but it doesn't work with this new AppUp version, it says "Invalid user name format". It must be the underlines, I'm not able to create another account now with underlines. I tried to change my email in Dashboard for more appropriate one, but I can't log in AppUp software using this email. I've a submitted game in this account so it is quite important to recover this account.
9 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi,

I have checked on our system and the email address is correct. It is "tuppe__619@hotmail.com".
It could be that you are using the wrong combination of username and password.
Could you follow the 'Forgot Password' link and request you password be emailed to you. Please note that the password will be sent to the above email address.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards, DG Rooven

Nope it's not that, it doesn't even check my password because "Invalid user name format" or let me recover my password because "Email address is not valid".

Here is screenshot of the menu:

Hi Tuppe,

I was able to verify that the current client will accept a single underscore but not a double underscore.

I noticed this is not the e-mail address linked to your developer account (please see PM) but is used for your support e-mail address.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

I'm not able to log in even with email using one underscore, and it would be problematic to use this because I don't own "tuppe_619@hotmail.com".
email with 2 underscores is my main email and I received your test message.
I tried to change the email to another one "manninen.tuomas@hotmail.fi" to avoid this problem, but I'm not able to log in to AppUp client with this new email, it seems to still use the old one with 2 underscores.

Hello,

You will need to setup your new client account and uninstall/reinstall AppUp. You could setup new account when starting up AppUp aftr reinstall.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

It's not urgent problem so I don't need new empty account, but I'd like to be able to access my game with some account.

No it's not about that, it won't even check the password because of the "Invalid user name format".
If I remove one underscore for comparison(tuppe_619@hotmail.com), it will check the password and return "Invalid name or password!"

Oh sorry doublepost

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen