Application could not be submitted for validation. I can't submit my application!! HELP!!!

Application could not be submitted for validation. I can't submit my application!! HELP!!!

hi I'm having a big problem. :( I failed on the first first submit It has Rejected beside my app. I remade the msi installer, and I got some beta testers to try my application out on here, and they said it works very well. After that I try to submit my application, and it says "Application could not be submitted for validation." :( I have tried going through each step to re-submitting it like I read on one post. Also sometimes when I click the new step it shows a blank page any nothing loads up so I have to hit back on firefox. I want to get the ball rolling please help me. :)
3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hello,

You might try another browser. Please see http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/node/1310

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Hi Hal,

Thank you so much for helping me out. :)
It seems clearing the cache, and changing the application version number, and changing msi installer version number to the application version number. this did the trick! :) So thank you so much Hai have a nice day :)

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.