Intel appup software debugger not listening

Intel appup software debugger not listening

Hi I am working in meego from past 5 months. I haven't installed QEMU in my lapy (not supporting), but running my app in remote meego device. I have installed software debugger in that meego device. But problem is when i run my app, debugger just shows "Started Listening.............." for ever.Also my app is successfully runnning on meego device. I could not know whether my app is authorized or not. Please help me.
6 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers Dmitry Rizshkov

Same question. I found appup-sdk-debugger-1.1.0-16.i386.rpm package in the Intel AppUp SDK MeeGo installation folder, but have no ideas on how to use it on MeeGo device

Thanks for the support dmitry-rizshkov.

Accoring to the community, they have just asked us to install it on meego device and run it before we run our app in it. I have done the same way. But even then debugger screen doesn't show any thing except "Started Listening.............

Can you please help me in installing QEMU. My problem is QEMU just appears as a silver screen after installing. Don't know how to solve that problem.

Bild des Benutzers danielholmlund (Intel)

This might be the problem. In order for the AppUp debugger (which is a program that simulates Intel's backend authentication services) to interact with your program. You must use the ADP_DEBUG_APPLICATIONID.

So when you create the AppUp Application object pass in the ADP_DEBUG_APPLICATIONID like this:
pApp = new Application(ADP_DEBUG_APPLICATIONID);

The debugger only responds if this ID is used.

Hi danielholmlund,

Thanks for your support in the concept of AppUp debugger. To my knowledge i guess 'pApp' is Application object and i think i have used the same.

It would be great you can correct my code shown below.

#include
#include "meegosmartnote.h"
#include "adpcppf.h"

#define TESTOPTION 0 // Test Normal Usages
//#define TESTOPTION 1 // Test Crash Report

using namespace std;
using namespace com::intel::adp;
const ADP_APPLICATIONID myApplicationID = {{0x69C6E35F,0xEBE2430F,0xB7C93930,0x91C2D7DF}};

void testBeginEvent(com::intel::adp::Application* pApp)
{
try{
pApp->BeginEvent();
qDebug("Begin Event...\n");
}
catch(com::intel::adp::AdpRuntimeException& e){
//Catches general runtime error exceptions while executing SDK library code.
qDebug("Caught ADP Runtime exception in application with Exception Code: %ld\n",e.code());
}
}

void testEndEvent(com::intel::adp::Application* pApp)
{
try{

pApp->EndEvent();
qDebug("End Event...\n");
}
catch(AdpRuntimeException& e){

qDebug("Caught ADP Runtime exception in application with Exception Code: %ld\n", e.code());
}
catch(AdpWarningException& e){
qDebug("Caught ADP Warning exception in application with Exception Code: %ld\n", e.code());
}
}
int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
QApplication a(argc, argv);
int nOption = TESTOPTION;

com::intel::adp::Application *MeeGoSmartNote = NULL;
try{

MeeGoSmartNote = new Application(ADP_DEBUG_APPLICATIONID);
if(nOption == 0)
{
testBeginEvent( MeeGoSmartNote );
testEndEvent( MeeGoSmartNote );
}
}
catch (com::intel::adp::InitializationException& e)
{
qDebug("Caught Initialization exception in application with exception code: %ld\n", e.code());
}
catch (com::intel::adp::UnauthorizedException& e) {
qDebug("Caught Unauthorized exception in application with exception code: %ld\n", e.code());
}
catch (com::intel::adp::AdpRuntimeException& e) {
qDebug("Caught Runtime exception in application with exception code: %ld\n", e.code());
}

meegosmartnote w;

w.show();

if(MeeGoSmartNote!= NULL){
delete MeeGoSmartNote;
MeeGoSmartNote = NULL;
}

return a.exec();

}

Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Bild des Benutzers Andreas Breitschopp

Hello,

I've got exactly the same problem:
the AppUp software debugger is seccussfully installed and started on the ExoPC tablett running MeeGo.

It opens up correctly and says "Started Listening...".

But when I the "AdpSimpleSample" application it outputs following:
---
ADP API Version: 0.8

Caught Initialization exception in application with exception code: 2
---

No further messages displayed in the AppUp software debugger.

What's wrong with it?
Why doesn't the AppUp software debugger react to the API call?

Best regards
Andreas

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.