Error with Authorization code

Error with Authorization code

Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this. Im currently developing a small game title for Intel Appup, however after installing the SDK, and using the SDK Wizard im getting an error on the Application authorization code -------------------------------------------------------------------------- //Authorization code for Intel AppUp(TM) software Application *myAppupApp = NULL; try { #ifdef _DEBUG myAppupApp = new Application(ApplicationId(ADP_DEBUG_APPLICATIONID)); --------------------------------------------------------------------------- On the Last line 'myAppupApp' shows an error, this declaration has no storage class or type specifier. Im using VisualStudio2010, and as far as im aware the project is set up correctly.
5 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Have you selected the " Use Intel AppUp(TM) SDK library" on application wizard window ?

No, I had been trying to include the Appup SDK headers and Libs into a pre-existing engine.

I'll just start a new project(make sure its checked) and copy the code over.

Thanks for the speedy response.

On another note, does Appup have any preference on using either Unicode or Multi-Byte?

Either could be made to work. I believe out of the box a new project is unicode.

To determine why authorization might be failing, you'll want to code something like

Catch ex As AdpException

If ex.Code = ADP_RET_CODE.ADP_SUCCESS Then
Else
If ex.Code = ADP_RET_CODE.ADP_AUTHORIZATION_EXPIRED

there are about a dozen relevant error codes

pzoll@imagsts.com

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen