Problems with packaging Meego Apps under Windows

Problems with packaging Meego Apps under Windows

I'm new to meego application development. I developed Meego app under Windows XP with Meego SDK 1.2. Now I want to packaging my program into .rpm. I've notice that when I successfully build, I will got an .rpm file under the source directory, but I cannot use it for installing. Do I do something wrong or do I need to use other way for packaging meego application? I'd appreciate very much for your help. Thank u!!!
7 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Welcome, this should get you up and running:

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/meego-packaging-and-compliance-guidelines

Tahank you, I've read that, but it seems not related to my problem. Problem is that I could not package for rpm under windows environment, or actually I do not really know how to do that. I think I need a tutorial, but there are many under linux development environment, even on the meego.com, I could not find something under windows development environment packaging steps. I saw that every time my program successfully running in QT, I could get an RPM but when I try to install it into virtual machine, it doesn't work. How can I deal with that????
Thank you very much for answering my question.

Thank you, I've read that, but it seems not related to my problem. Problem is that I could not package for rpm under windows environment, or actually I do not really know how to do that. I think I need a tutorial, but there are many under linux development environment, even on the meego.com, I could not find something under windows development environment packaging steps. I saw that every time my program successfully running in QT, I could get an RPM but when I try to install it into virtual machine, it doesn't work. How can I deal with that????

Thank you, I've read that, but it seems not related to my problem. Problem is that I could not package for rpm under windows environment, or actually I do not really know how to do that. I think I need a tutorial, but there are many under linux development environment, even on the meego.com, I could not find something under windows development environment packaging steps. I saw that every time my program successfully running in QT, I could get an RPM but when I try to install it into virtual machine, it doesn't work. How can I deal with that????

Hi,

you can use the rpm created with the SDK.
It only requires some enhancements, try that tutorial : http://devtuts.mobi/Meego/Symbian:Application_Deployment

Here is a tutorial called How to Create a MeeGo Compliant RPM with the MeeGo SDK for Windows.

I hope this helps.

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen