Signing and Validation...

Signing and Validation...

Hi All, Are you all expecting a flood of validation requests for signed apps?? I stopped ongoing development to add my certificates to the single jar submitted last night to give you (and me) time to get them through. I am concerned with all the apps you need to check the July 18th date will be missed for quite a few people and not sure what Intel will do when that happens. Will the 18th date be extended or will Intel somehow shut off all the customers from using the apps from Appup (Got to be unlikely Intel would do that). Anyway of my 4 apps 3 are now in validation and the 4th was in validation and as soon as that is done I will resbmit with the signed jar. I hate to do that to the validation team but it was very short notice about the signing so I am reacting as quick as I can. I already have a security certificate and that takes weeks to get so I expect a bit of crazyness here shortly for the validation team unless they immediately approve for pre-existing apps even though I did have some code updates. Best Luck to the Validation Team and again thanks for all your hard work!!! -Tony
5 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hello Tony,

I don't understand your stress:
only new apps send to validation after July 18th need to be signed. So there is no need for hurry. ;-)

Best regards
Andreas

Thanks I will look into that. I assumed when I saw the date that all apps needed to be signed by then.

-Tony

Hello Tony,

oh, no, that would not be a very good idea. ;-)

And also the FAQ clearly says:

When Will Applications Need To Be Signed For Acceptance In The Intel AppUp(SM) Center?

Beginning July 18, 2011, applications submitted to Intel AppUp(SM) developer portal for inclusion in the Intel AppUp(SM) center need to include a signed certificate.

If I Resubmit An Existing Intel AppUp(SM) Application After July 18, 2011, Does It Need To Be Signed?

Yes. Applications submitted on or after July 18, 2011 need to be signed.

So only new or resubmitted apps need to be signed after July 18.

Best regards
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

I did find that out when I did a search on the Appup site so now understand. Well at least 3 out of 4 are signed and submitted. I will wait a month for the 4th one when I update it.

Thanks,
-Tony

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen