Sucessfully validated app rejected a month later. App wasn't resubmitted, test results still say it passed

Sucessfully validated app rejected a month later. App wasn't resubmitted, test results still say it passed

Bild des Benutzers Otaku Software Pty Ltd
My app passed validation in November. Now, exactly a month later, I've received a message telling me it's been rejected. I didn't resubmit the app during that time, and when I click on the validation test results in the dashboard it still tells me the app has passed binary validation. I've sent an appeal to iadp-validation@intel.com, but at this point I don't know if it was rejected in error, or if it there was a reason it was rejected a month after it passed validation and the test results just haven't been updated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
8 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers Andreas Breitschopp

Hello,

longer time ago also one of my products was rejected several months after successful validation. But in my case a new test result was added (app failed on a special OS configuration).

Anyway, in your case only validation team can help and hopefully you'll get a reply soon.

Best regards
Andreas

P. S.: I'm using your product DeskSpace for a longer time myself - great product! :-)

Bild des Benutzers Bill Chung

looking "notes"

Bild des Benutzers Hal G (Intel)

Hello Otaku Software,

What is the name of the app? When did you send the email to validation team?

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Andreas Breitschopp: It's always nice to meet another DeskSpace user :) Unfortunately there's no conflict with any OS version according to the test results.

Bill Chung: Unfortunately there's no notes.

Hal G: The name of the app is "TopDesk NetBook Edition". I've sent an appeal to iadp-validation@intel.com on the 29th December 2011, but haven't heard anything back, not even an automated "we've received your email" response. There's no indication in the test results that the name and brand has been claimed as the property of others. The app has actually been around since 2004, and the app name was registered with Intel AppUp back in 2009.

Bild des Benutzers Hal G (Intel)

Hello,

I am checking into this. Sorry for the delay.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Hi Hal,

Thanks a lot for looking into this, and no problem at all, it shows just how great Intel's support team is that they respond during the holiday season :)

Happy New Year!

Hi Hal,

Just want to say thanks to you and the IADP validation team for all your help fixing this issue!

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.