Unable to upload CSV file for the product keys.

Unable to upload CSV file for the product keys.

How to upload CSV file with the product keys. Under application keys nothing comes up. Besides if I go to the option which says this application requires a key to install, it doesn't allow to check that box.
2 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hello Manoj,

I suggest resubmitting your application from scratch. To do this, sign into your ‘Dashboard’, choose the organization this application will be published under from the ‘Current Organization’ drop-down menu and then click on ‘Start a New Application’ button to begin the submission process (wizard form).

Make sure to declare the usage of application keys for your application, at the ‘The Validation Notes’ section. Simply, check the box “A key is required to install this app”.

In addition, please check the following article for more details regarding application keys: Supporting Application Keys in Intel AppUp(R) center.

If the problem persists, I suggest clearing the cache and temporary internet files of the web browser and then signing into your Intel AppUp® Developer Program account. For more information about how to clear the cache on your favorite web browser, check these links:

Regards,

Marvin O.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp® Developer Program
Intel AppUp® center
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
** Note: These links are being offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel of the content, products, or services offered there.

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen