Planning to Develop an Extreme APP for Ultrabook

Planning to Develop an Extreme APP for Ultrabook

Hi Friends,

Lets Discuss our Problems while developing new apps for Windows 8 

8 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi, why don't you install better ubuntu and developer open source?

JudLup Luna

>>...Planning to Develop an Extreme APP for Ultrabook...

It is Not clear what do you mean by using the word Extreme. It is Not explained in details and, I think, that is why the thread is not attracting attention of developers.

I strongly recommend you to use Intel XDK for a better solution.

Ideas For Future

Citazione:

JudLup Luna ha scritto:

Hi, why don't you install better ubuntu and developer open source?

I'd install Ubuntu on my Ultrabook if it weren't disrecommended by the vendor for use alongside Windows.  Incompatibility with Linux Standards Base detracts from the Open Source aspect of Ubuntu, so I'd prefer another linux (not necessarily with touch screen ability).

I too prefer XDK now.It provides a much cleaner interface and faster scalability of applications across multiple devices.Plus no OS compatibility issues.

Harsh Prateek,CEO and Owner,Mamba International

>>EXTREME

there is nothing extreme about developing a new app...maybe consider revising the topic name to have a healthy discussion.

Harsh Prateek,CEO and Owner,Mamba International

I would like to know, whether my application.msi file can be submitted for Ultra book Store coming under Education Segment for Touch enabled software, This application deals with kids Times Tables learning.

Chief Executive Officer

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen