problem with option -m32

problem with option -m32

I just installed the parallel studio XE 20013 yesterday on 64 bit Linux laptop.

But when compiling with ifort -m32 I got few Internal Compiler Errors. For instance on a simple old F77 subroutine :

ifort -c -m32 source/icare/chemics/uzoflu.f
: catastrophic error: **Internal compiler error: segmentation violation signal raised** Please report this error along with the circumstances in which it occurred in a Software Problem Report.  Note: File and line given may not be explicit cause of this error.
compilation aborted for source/icare/chemics/uzoflu.f (code 1)

I join the source file in attachment. Here is the version of the compiler. Environment variables have been set up with the option "intel64".

coul@b10p5001:~/astec$ ifort --version
ifort (IFORT) 13.0.0 20120731
Copyright (C) 1985-2012 Intel Corporation.  All rights reserved.

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen uzoflu.f26.58 KB
3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Thank you for reporting this internal error. I reproduced this and reported it to Development (internal tracking id noted below) for further analysis/repair.

The only work around I found currently is to compile this routine at -O1. The amount of original code required to trigger the error is pretty substantial so I will let you know if Development offers a less impactful work around.

(Internal tracking id: DPD200237502)

(Resolution Update on 01/08/2013): This defect is fixed in the Intel Fortran Composer XE 2013 Update 1 (2013.1.117 - Linux)

This defect is fixed in the Intel Fortran Composer XE 2013 Update 1 (2013.1.117 - Linux)

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.