Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance. The Intel MKL 11.0 update 2 packages are now ready for download. Intel MKL is available as a stand-alone product and as a part of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2013, Intel® C++ Studio XE 2013, Intel® Composer XE 2013, Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013, and Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013. Please visit the Intel® Software Evaluation Center to evaluate this product.
What's New in Intel® MKL 11.0 update 2: Release Notes
- Visit the Intel MKL 11.0 Performance charts
- Visit the following Webinar recording and presentations
- Learn How to Use Intel MKL Automatic Offload on Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessor
- Visit Performance Tips of Using Intel® MKL on Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor
- Learn how to use Intel® MKL with