Problem starting debugger with a complicated "solution": "target has not been specified"

Problem starting debugger with a complicated "solution": "target has not been specified"

Hi,

I am trying to run the debugger and I am getting the message "Cannot debug bacause a debug target has not been specified" using Visual Studio 2010 and Composer XE 2011.  The "solution" contains multiple executables (of which I am trying to run only one), and the executable calls a DLL (I am not trying to debug the DLL right now; I may need to later).  How do I specify the "target"?

I tried specifying the full path of the executable in question under Project|PropertiesDebug|Command, but this does not help.

I apologize if the question is trivial, but I am not used to having multiple executables in one "solution."

Thanks,

Gabriel   

3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Never mind. I found the Solution: specify executable in question as the startup project.

...or right click on the exe project in solution explorer and select Debug > Start new instance.

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.