Is Intel COMPLETELY ignoring ALL feedback from IDZ users?

Here are my questions:

Why did you ask for the feedback if you don't want to fix issues and problems with IDZ web-site?

We were asked to provide a feedback but unfortunately all our proposals are kept in some bug tracking system and not resolved for ~3 months and it is counting.

3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi Sergey,

There are some good news and some news that are not very good. The good news is all the issues reported here were prioritized and our developers are working on them.

Unfortunately, the nearest timeframe we expect these fixes at the website is next week (the last week of November). The next big part of changes is planned for the middle of December.

I track forum-related issues and I will provide you short status updates.

Hi Dmitry,

>>...The good news is all the issues reported here were prioritized and our developers are working on them...
>>...Unfortunately, the nearest timeframe we expect these fixes at the website is next week... the middle of December...

Actually, I consider both news as good! Thanks, Dmitry.

Best regards,
Sergey

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen