Two depth streams shown in capture_viewer?

Two depth streams shown in capture_viewer?

capture_viewer shows two identical depth streams from 325V2, see image attached. Does everybody else get two, also? The depth stream display by camera_viewer frequently freezes for like 10 seconds and then gets going again. I'm trying to figure out why and the double depth stream caught my attention.

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen capture-viewer.png30.28 KB
11 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

BTW, we have gone through each version of the SDK (having acquired the camera on the first day available). But only in Beta 3 did we notice the weird pause in the depth stream.

Hi Per,

Are you using SoftKinetic DepthSense Camera?

Can you try Creative GestureCam on same system?

--

Konstantin

Hi Konstantin: we have always used the Creative camera (probably the first batch that reached the developers), not the DepthSense camera.

Per, I also get two depth streams in capture_viewer, but I don't face with stream freezing.

Nikolay, thanks for sharing. Any official comment from Intel? Does anybody else have the depth stream freezing problem?

Yes, I also faced the issue but  its okay now. I will recheck and update.

Abhishek Nandy

Some more info. Now capture_viewer does not report a depth stream at all (see attached screenshot), but camera_viewer still views the color AND depth streams just fine--except the depth stream freezes sometimes.

Anlagen: 

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen capture-viewer1.png24.12 KB

Oh, hit submit too quickly. Although camera_viewer can display the color and depth stream, at startup there's an exception every time. This didn't prevent camera_viewer from running, but could it be related to the freeze?

First-chance exception at 0x758a4b32 in camera_viewer.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: DepthSense::Utils::UIOException at memory location 0x0018d904..

You're missing the DepthSense device part of the camera in your device list.  I've attached a screenshot of what I see.

David

Anlagen: 

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen capture-viewer.png14.88 KB

The capture module exposes two depth streams so that different modules (that use depth and vertices) can be in the same data streaming network. This is by design.

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen