Problem building an F77 program

Problem building an F77 program

Bild des Benutzers Rodnny F.

I'm trying to use and old program in F77, that runs Ok in Compaq Fortran and older Power Station Fortran, but when I tried to run this in Intel Paralel Studio XE 2013 for Windows I have some strange responses:

1. The program compiles and links OK without errors (console3 application) it was inserted as fixed-form fortran file *.for

2. When I try to run (start debug) it starts asking for data file and then stops showing these messages:

'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Users\professor\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Console3\Console3\Debug\Console3.exe', Symbols loaded.
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\snxhk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imagehlp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Console3.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dbghelp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
Console3.exe has triggered a breakpoint
The program '[4644] Console3.exe: Native' has exited with code 29 (0x1d).

What's the problem? is there any compilation directive that I have to adjust?

Thanks in advance

Rodnny J M Fakhye

Federal Technological University of Paraná

Brazil

3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.
Bild des Benutzers mecej4

You can ignore all the messages about not finding PDB files for system DLLS. Before you run the program, set a breakpoint at the first executable statement in your source code. Then, when you run, the program will stop at that statement and the debugger will wait for input from you before letting the program to go forward.

Bild des Benutzers Rodnny F.

Thanks a lot,  i have no experience with MS Visual Studio. Now it´s working fine.

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.