Future of HTML5 Development XDKs

Future of HTML5 Development XDKs

The extreme of USer FRiendly HTML5 dev XDK

What if we have some XDk that fully based on GUI, no coding. A tiny fellow will be sitting and designing HTML5 app, Just like he paint something and will be giving  lives or purpose to all the objects in his paintings. All just with the tip of his cursor....Is it possible in short span of time?????

14 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

There are many on the web like 

1) IMA HTML5 SDK

2) Brass Monkey

Prince Joseph

that should think in designer's view, not developer. Not easy.

Yes, Right! This part of only Web Desinger not a Web Developers.

http://www.imensosoftware.com/ (Software Development Company)

I would like to know, few things about HTML5. i have developed flash based project for e learning, Which carries many swf with a central loader exe, calls the required swf on stage. I want to convert my project suitable for Intel app store, hope we can make encapsulator like C++ and bundle the content into Microsoft visual studio for the said purpose, Advice

Chief Executive Officer

hai keeriyat. I hope you calling all swf on a single .exe. I think you can upload the the app as it was to intep appup as .exe applications were accepted by intel.or wther the .swf objects are out of .exe separetely??

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hai Ponram,

Thanx for your reply, I have made, E learning tool for Numeracy, Which is used for teacher training as well as kids mass learning. The said software is written on DVD ROM, which is packaged as multiple swfs, placed in a single folder and sound in second folder. I have one main central loader, which loads the required swf and sound, as per users instruction. This central loader is an exe(standalone Window projector), with flash player embedded init and xml for loading gaming data’s. I have two issues for converting this software suitable for Intel app store, Security issue - i.e once the user download it from store , this swf can be seen and copied. It will not get installed or uninstalled as per users choice. I don’t want to disturb the content, since it supports a lot, for self learning, Please help me in this regard.

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0in;
mso-para-margin-right:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0in;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Chief Executive Officer

Hai Ponram,

Thanx for your reply, I have made, E learning tool for Numeracy, Which is used for teacher training as well as kids mass learning. The said software is written on DVD ROM, which is packaged as multiple swfs, placed in a single folder and sound in second folder. I have one main central loader, which loads the required swf and sound, as per users instruction. This central loader is an exe(standalone Window projector), with flash player embedded init and xml for loading gaming data’s. I have two issues for converting this software suitable for Intel app store, Security issue - i.e once the user download it from store , this swf can be seen and copied. It will not get installed or uninstalled as per users choice. I don’t want to disturb the content, since it supports a lot, for self learning, Please help me in this regard.

Chief Executive Officer

Dear Keeiyat !

As i said in another one post you just combine all this files as a single .msi file, i.e. as a Microsoft Installer File, When you make these app as a .msi file all the associated files of your app will be bound in it.

1. since through .msi user can install and uninstall the app , your security problem will get over.

2. as .msi will be bounding all the required files as a single instalable file you can upload it in INTEL AppUp Store with ot any problem

3. if you make it as .msi your end app will be more professional and its allowed in Intel Appstore

Feel free to reach me if you need support in converting or combining your app into .msi (installable)

Thanks and regards

Ponram P

Quote:

KEERIYAT P. wrote:

Hai Ponram,

Hi, Dreamweaver or sublime text are good developer options.

JudLup Luna

usually good developers opt for simple source code editors like notepad and a web-browser

also notepad ++ is good option.

JudLup Luna

How to create an HTML background tag for HTML 5?

http://www.printingperiod.com

Hi.

great idea, i was wondering same thing. maybe it could looks like Flash Cs + java / html 5 script on it, it would be awesome :)

shin

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.