Idea Submission Deadline Extended to July 1!

Idea Submission Deadline Extended to July 1!

Due to user-feedback regarding technical difficulties submitting entries, the idea submission deadline has been extend to July 1. What does that mean for you? 

If you have submitted one or more ideas, you can still submit even more for more opportunities to show off your creativity and talent to the judge! 

If you haven't submitted an idea yet, don't miss out! Download the SDK, register, and submit by July 1 for your chance to win.

15 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi David, i tried to register but it seems that my country is not in the list. Any solution to this? By the way, i am from Malaysia

Hai Mr.David Lu ,

I would like to know, Whether you support ideas with regard to education in elementry sector and second part of my query is that, whether the said idea is packaged into a software written on Dvd Rom with a cetral loader exe,  calling many swfs onto stage for activity based learning.The entire concept change maths learning in elementry sector, we used eastern maths logic,which can change the whole world as mathematically  high performing countries, Comment

Chief Executive Officer

Hi David,

I have entered my submission just in time on July 1st and everything seemed to work fine:
Once I had sumitted the form it said CREATED 2013-07-01 and SUBMITTED on your website.
But when I checked again today, I found that it now says CREATED 2013-07-02.

Since I did't get any email confirming my submission, and since there's no email contact on the website I decided to post this issue in the forum. Please let me know what went wrong, and how I can get in contact.

Thank you very much!

Zitat:

Martin S. schrieb:

I have entered my submission just in time on July 1st and everything seemed to work fine:

Once I had sumitted the form it said CREATED 2013-07-01 and SUBMITTED on your website.
But when I checked again today, I found that it now says CREATED 2013-07-02.

Interesting, I can confirm that for some of my ideas. Submitted on 2013-06-30 or 2013-07-01 and now they show 2013-07-02. However since new submissions have not been possible anymore, I am hoping it doesn't matter.

--
May the source be with you.

Hi Martin,

It's comforting to hear that I'm not the only one who ran into this kind of problem.
I checked back today, and now the date has increased to 2013-07-03.

I had some trouble with the sumbission form and I would really like to know if my submission was successfully processed...
Since I didn't receive any comfirmation email from Intel I'm feeling kind of lost here...

Same thing happened to me as well. The date keeps changing, now for it's 02 and 03 for my submissions, which all has been submitted on the 1st.

All,   we have investigated this issue.  Bottomline,  this does not affect your idea entries.   Once the contest site says "SUBMITTED"  that is considered a successful submission within the Icontest idea phase deadlines.   The date time stamp does not factor in.   Thanks and Good Luck!

Is it just me or are the results not out yet?

Quote:

joel-de-guzman (Intel) wrote:

All,   we have investigated this issue.  Bottomline,  this does not affect your idea entries.   Once the contest site says "SUBMITTED"  that is considered a successful submission within the Icontest idea phase deadlines.   The date time stamp does not factor in.   Thanks and Good Luck!

Thanks Joel for clarifying this.

The Intel Perceptual Challenge 750 finalists’ selection process should be finished on Monday 8th of July. Today (10th of July) I logined to my submission webpage and everything looks the same (Thank you for your submissions! Come back on July 9th to see...) + I haven't received any email about the selection result? Just for clarification: Does it mean that my proposal wasn't successful? I want to start work on my app as soon as possible, so I need to know if am in or out. Thanks for answer.

I am noticing the same thing. It's July 10th, 20:00 GMT +5:30; but it still says "Thank you for your submissions! Come back on July 9th to see if your submissions were selected as finalists......". What's the issue?

I don't know when they released that date, but maybe this was set before they extended the deadline to the 1st of july. just wait and you'll get your news.

Before deadline was extended to july 1st, the final part of the contest was supposed to begin June 24th...

Can anyone from Intel tell us when will the finalists be known ?

Thx

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/topic/401255

they're hoping to be done by the end of the week..

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen