If you have any problems to install the PerC SDK, please send us the log file.

If you have any problems to install the PerC SDK, please send us the log file.

For those who can not install the PerC SDK, please send the installation log file to me. The log file is in  %TEMP%/micl_tmp_<USERNAME>, you can use echo %TEMP% under command console to find the path. Thanks.

44 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

I want to install sdk for test before receive camera, but the install process end up with error. Can I install SDK without camera? The log file has been uploaded.

Anlagen: 

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen pid-15732.log382.39 KB

The SDK can  be installed without camera. I will investigate the error and get back to you soon. Thanks!

Hi the dragon tool for voice fails i am using Ultimate N I have installed the media pack to solve the initial error i got for a missing dll .Now i get an error which says entry point missing in kernel32.dll

Anlagen: 

Could you tell me the details so I can help you to figure out? Thanks

Hi Hari Haran A. ,

Please try to reboot your system and rerun install to give one more try to install DA Core Service 1.1.10

--

Konstantin

I am also getting the issues. 

Error code  is 1620

Windows Installer failed to configure product. 

Image and logs are attachd.

Anlagen: 

Hi Mahesh,

Please try R3 version. Based on the logs it looks like installation file for runtime was broken during download.

--

Konstantin

To All, please try our latest version which is PerC SDK 2013 R3 first. And then report any installation failure issue if you still have problem to install our PerC SDK. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm not able to install the latest version through web installer. The one which I downloaded is not recognized by Windows 8! I got the following error during the extraction when I proceeded by nelecting the warning!

Error while extracting file: C:\Users\Paulson\AppData\Local\Temp\\PC_SDK\installs\Dragon Assistant Core 1.1.10.exe
Crc is mismatched.

PFA for more details.

Regards,

Paulson George

Anlagen: 

Paulson, we are investigating this issue and will be back you soon. Thanks!

Hi,

David, I have just installed R3 on my windows 7 box, and I got error when using the voice_synthesis module, the problem is the voice synthesis module won't detect the dictionary language. the status is always failed, but if I tried on my Window 8, it run without error. Please help me.

session.CreateImpl<PXCMVoiceSynthesis>(ref desc, PXCMVoiceSynthesis.CUID, out vsynth) PXCM_STATUS_DEVICE_FAILED pxcmStatus

It always return PXCM_STATUS_DEVICE_FAILED when creating Interface to PXCMVoiceSynthesis.

-YS-

Thanks David, I firured out the issue with the web installer. It was my newly installed Download Manager Software causing the issue. I am not sure about the offline installer. I'll download it again and let you know.

Thanks for updating. David

David,

I have two camera, one is the old model, and one is the new one,

when I use the old camera, and want to read the image streaming from IMAGE_TYPE_COLOR, my old camera always error at _colorStream.ReadStreamAsync(out image, out sp) (Unhandled exception in the SDK).

I use R3 SDK, and I think your SDK have a bug on it, but if I use the new camera, it has no error.

And, Why my old camera doesn't have stream with 640x480 resolution, when I QueryStream(). When I QueryStream my old camera enumerate 800x600 twice, and 1280x720 twice, Does the old version camera different with the new one?

FYI: my old camera S/N is: YZVF 0780 2390 0036 4M, model no VF0780

Please help me, and I think your SDK R1, R2, or even R3 doesn't compatible at all, with the old camera model, but If I use the beta SDK, it work well.

Thanks

YS

-YS-

David,

Here is my two camera configurations, the old one is Camera 1, and Camera 2 is new one. 

Cheers

YS

Anlagen: 

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen myconfigurations.txt192.16 KB
-YS-

YS, Thanks and we will investigate this issue. 

David,

I got error code 1605 from intel_pc_sdk_runtime_intel64_9302.msi. Log files attached. Please help.

Thanks.

Anlagen: 

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen log.zip110.13 KB

Eric, could you also post error screen shot? Thanks

David, here is the screenshot for error 1605. Thanks.

Anlagen: 

Thanks! Have you tried to install the offline version? Please keep me post. Thanks!

The offline installer works! There seems to be a problem with the online installer in my environment. You may want to add the offline installer link to the main SDK download page. I had to dig around to find it.

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-perceptual-computing-sdk-installer

Hello,

I downloaded the offline installer of R4 and tried to instal it, but, i am getting some error regarding to PATH for DepthSenseSDK. I faced the same problem for R3 version, but, worked fine with R2 version. I tried to change the location of installation and removed the additional locations in PATH environment variable, but, the error still persists. I have attached the screen shots.

Anlagen: 

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen error.jpg274.66 KB

Sachin, Thanks for reporting this issue. By the way, could you also attached the installation log file to me. The log file is in  %TEMP%/micl_tmp_<USERNAME>, you can use echo %TEMP% under command console to find the path. Thanks.

I install R5 (most recent version)

I get this error as soon as i restarted computer.

The following application should be closed begore continuing the install:

- Intel(R) Dynamic Application Loader Host Interface Service

-Intel(R) Management and Securiyt Application User Notification Service.

but I didn't run this service.

Anlagen: 

I get this error

Anlagen: 

Zitat:

Youngjun Y. schrieb:

I get this error

Hi Youngjun,

This is not error, it means that MSI package which is trying to get installed wants to update common system files (Microsoft CRT) for example which are "busy" or "loaded" into the applications listed on that screen. In order to continue installation you have to stop them temporary.

You can try to find them using Task Manager or in case of services: Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> View Local Services.

--

Konstantin

I removed previously installed version(delete PCSDK folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel after uninstallation), and re-install it, but it fails.

Please see log file and error screenshot attached.

Really need to install SDK to meet project target, please help, thanks!

Anlagen: 

Zitat:

Len Z. schrieb:

I removed previously installed version(delete PCSDK folder under C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel after uninstallation), and re-install it, but it fails.

We will look at your log file and get back to you soon. Thanks!

Zitat:

David Lu (Intel) schrieb:

Quote:

Len Z. wrote:

We will look at your log file and get back to you soon. Thanks!

I solved it by cleaning PATH environment variable, as installation failed with PATH environment variable too long.

hi to all

I try to install interactive gestures camera SDK and give me error 1603 "widows installer can not configure your application ".the OS WINDOWS 7SP1 64BIT .

please help me

Zitat:

mohammad o. schrieb:

hi to all

I try to install interactive gestures camera SDK and give me error 1603 "widows installer can not configure your application ".the OS WINDOWS 7SP1 64BIT .

please help me

Please send the installation log file to me so we can help you to find the root issue. The log file is in  %TEMP%/micl_tmp_<USERNAME>, you can use echo %TEMP% under command console to find the path. Thanks.

hi

please see the attached log files and pic of error

thanks

Anlagen: 

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen LOG.rar316.8 KB
Herunterladen error_0.PNG97.11 KB

Dear David 

I solved the error by removing the bitdefender antivirus .Thanks a lot for your cooperation .

see you in next problem

bests 

Dear david 

hi again 

i have installed the SDK successfully but when i test the camera using capture viewer the stop working and give the attached message 

thanks for your support 

Anlagen: 

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen Capture_12.PNG25.47 KB

Could you provide more detail info? What did you select and get such error? Can you run any other samples in this computer? Thanks!

Dear Lu

I installed the SDK on win7 with sp1 64bit  CPU i3 (vaio) I test the camera using capture viewer . When I add color steam and audio stream and click start all the streams work correctly but when I add one of depth stream the capture viewer stop working and give me the above attached message that capture viewer stop working . I tried to install the SDK on different PC i3 32 bit win 7 sp1 and give exactly the same problem .

I hope that problem not hardware problem

Thanks David 

Since I can not reproduce your issue. Could you send me the screenshot that you ran the capture_viewer sample? Please try different USB port and see if you still have such issue.Thanks!

Dear lu

i changed the usb port the same message appearing . i attached three snap shots.  can we check that camera working correctly (hardware ) 

thanks 

Anlagen: 

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen 1_0.PNG795.45 KB
Herunterladen 2_0.PNG818.48 KB
Herunterladen 3_0.PNG760.05 KB

Dear david 

i think that we are wasting time without find clear solution to our problem i think we should find solution in another area . if you please redirect me to nearest intel center to check that camera not have any hardware problem .

thanks  

Hi Intel Support,

This is what I get when I install the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK. This is the online installer.

I got a link to the offline installation from this post, but it is not very obvious - it should be on this page:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/realsense/intel-realsense-sdk-for-windows

But, it is currently on this page:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-perceptual-computing-sdk...

Thanks,

Madhura

You have two points in your post.  The first is about the posting location. Please note you are referring to 2 different products. The 2014 Real Sense SDK is not yet publicly available (your first link) but information on how to keep informed are linked from that page. The lower page that you used successfully to download was for the 2013 Perceptual Computing SDK, which will no longer be available from Intel. They support different cameras.

On your install fail - could you please send the full log?

Hi Colleen,

Thanks! Both the online and offline installers fail. Attached is a zip with all the logs - that I've tried to install multiple times.Herunterladen FailureLogsForIntel.zip

Is there a place where I can submit a formal service request?

Thanks,

Madhura

Some components missing due to installation missing and delaying in the download.

Kindly tell that how to check the log file for installation missing components and execute the software.

Skd information viewer and dfusion studio cv Intel PCSDK ARE SHOWN in the start menu.

Anlagen: 

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen