Intel Phi 5110P

Intel Phi 5110P

I recently provisioned a SuperServer 6037R-72RFT+ with 2 Xeon E5-2660 CPU and 128GB of Samsung ECC DDR3 1600.  With my Phi 5110P plugged in to either PCI slot, using either 8 pin power lead to either the 6 or the 8 pin Phi connector, I cannot get my machine to power on.  The power supplies on this server have an activity light next to the power cable: light off = no power, light orange = power available, but not on, light green = power available and on.  As soon as I attempt to power on the server, the power supply lights turn off and nothing other than unplugging the power cables for several seconds and replugging will allow the power supply to activate.

Interestingly, I contacted SuperMicro and their tech was convinced there was an issue with my Phi causing a short circuit and he recommended Phi replacement.  With that information in hand, I was able to acquire a replacement Phi, which of course causes the same behavior.  Does anyone have any hints or recommendations for this board?  http://www.supermicro.com/products/system/3U/6037/SYS-6037R-72RFT_.cfm

1 Beitrag / 0 neu
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.