Can we use VS2012 to target both v100 (VS2010) and Intel C++ Composer XE

Can we use VS2012 to target both v100 (VS2010) and Intel C++ Composer XE

Dear all,

I am working on a large project (C#,C++/CLI,and native C++) where the target platform toolset for C++/CLI and C++ is v100 (Visual Studio 2010).

For convenience, I use the VS2012 IDE. Everything was working fine up until I tried to compile some native C++ projects with Intel Composer XE 13.0.

If I have say
- projA.vcxproj (target: projA.lib with PlatformToolset = vc100)
- projB.vcxproj (target: projB.lib with PlatformToolset = vc100)
and convert projA to 'Use Intel C++' -> PlatformToolset becomes 'Intel C++ Compiler XE 13.0'
Then I get some linking used when combining projA.lib and projB.lib together:
7>ipo : warning #11082: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\lib\amd64\msvcprt.lib: mismatch detected for '_MSC_VER': value '1700' does not match value '1600' in <snip>/projB.lib.

Of course, if I use the visual 2010 IDE, everything is fine.
So, is there a limitation that force Intel C++ to use the runtime of the current IDE and not take into account the initial PlatformToolset defined in the vcxproj ?

Hoping my explanations are clear. :-)

Regards,
Jean-Michel.

Note: This is a repost of my previous thread http://software.intel.com/en-us/comment/1755563 in the "Intel Parallel Studio Forum" since I've been suggested the "Intel C++ compiler forum" is more suited for this question.

2 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi Michel

Thanks for reporting this to us. We are aware of this issue and our development engineers are working on this. You can expect a fix for this in the future release of Intel C++ Compiler.

Thanks and Regards
Anoop 

Kommentar hinterlassen

Bitte anmelden, um einen Kommentar hinzuzufügen. Sie sind noch nicht Mitglied? Jetzt teilnehmen