Foiled by your forum system again

Foiled by your forum system again

I responded to a post with a somewhat lengty (15 lines?) of prose that I composed in the input window. When I submitted it I got the message "Sorry our spam filter is not available, please try resubmitting later." When I tried it again, I got an error message and my composition was gone. I really don't want to recreate it from scratch, so I will simply abandon it as a frustrated user.

Surely your system should be able to accept inputs to a holding area, to be qued for the spam check when it is available, instead of expecting the users to do this.

3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

I'm sorry to hear this - I will pass it on to the forum group. I know a lot of work is in progress here. In case of server errors, there may not be much we can do, but the spam filter issue could be done better.

Steve - Intel Developer Support

FYI, when I type in a lengthy post, prior to Submit, I Ctrl-A (select all in edit window), then Ctrl-C (copy to clipboard), then Submit.

Somtimes when I get a server error, I refresh the link. Some of the times the post made it into the system, sometimes not. When not, then I have clipboard to fall back on.

I get a frequent number of connection issues with the IDZ, also as I type into the comment box frequently keystrokes get dropped.

Jim Dempsey

www.quickthreadprogramming.com

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.