error in dnls1.for

error in dnls1.for

Hi,

When I compile the dnls1.f, I encountered these errors:

1>------ Build started: Project: Console16, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling with Intel(R) Fortran Compiler 10.1.030 [IA-32]...
1>dqrfac.for
1>dfdjc3.for
1>d1mach.for
1>xersve.for
1>xerhlt.for
1>i1mach.for
1>dwupdt.for
1>dmpar.for
1>xgetua.for
1>dckder.for
1>xermsg.for
1>j4save.for
1>fdump.for
1>dnls1.for
1>C:\...\Console16\dnls1.for(691) : Error: If the actual argument is scalar, the corresponding dummy argument shall be scalar unless the actual argument is an element of an array that is not an assumed-shape or pointer array, or a substring of such an element. [ERR]
1>C:\...\Console16\dnls1.for(701) : Error: If the actual argument is scalar, the corresponding dummy argument shall be scalar unless the actual argument is an element of an array that is not an assumed-shape or pointer array, or a substring of such an element. [ERR]
1>C:\...\Console16\dnls1.for(773) : Error: If the actual argument is scalar, the corresponding dummy argument shall be scalar unless the actual argument is an element of an array that is not an assumed-shape or pointer array, or a substring of such an element. [ERR]
1>C:\...\Console16\dnls1.for(787) : Error: If the actual argument is scalar, the corresponding dummy argument shall be scalar unless the actual argument is an element of an array that is not an assumed-shape or pointer array, or a substring of such an element. [ERR]
1>compilation aborted for C:\...\Console16\dnls1.for (code 1)
1>
1>Build log written to "file://C:\...\Console16\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>Console16 - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Can anyone help me?

you can download the source code from this link:

http://netlib.org/cgi-bin/netlibfiles.pl?filename=/slatec/src/dnls1.f

Thanks in advance

5 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

This is an error in the source code, but is the kind of error that most compilers did not detect. The error message is quite explicit. When I try to look at the file you linked to, the line numbers don't match up so I can't be too sure, but it is an error to pass a scalar to a routine where the corresponding dummy argument is an array. If you don't want to fix the error, you can hide the message by turning off Diagnostics > Check Routine Interfaces.

Steve

Thank you very much, the previous problems have been solved, but I encountered nother problems!!!

I would appreciate if you could help me to solve these problems.

1>------ Build started: Project: Console16, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling with Intel(R) Fortran Compiler 10.1.030 [IA-32]...
1>dqrfac.for
1>dfdjc3.for
1>d1mach.for
1>xersve.for
1>xerhlt.for
1>i1mach.for
1>dwupdt.for
1>dmpar.for
1>xgetua.for
1>dckder.for
1>xermsg.for
1>j4save.for
1>fdump.for
1>dnls1.for
1>denorm.for
1>xerprn.for
1>xercnt.for
1>dqrslv.for
1>Linking...
1>libifcoremt.lib(for_main.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MAIN__ referenced in function _main
1>Debug\Console16.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
1>
1>Build log written to "file://C:\...\Console16\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>Console16 - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Thank you very much

NETLIB is a library of routines, there is no main program. You created your project as a Console application, which needs a main program (that presumably calls one or more NETLIB routines.) Add a main program.

Or, create a new project of type Library > Static Library, and add the NETLIB sources to it.

Steve

Thank you very much Steve.

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.