GL_POINT_SPRITES on Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family Texturing problem

GL_POINT_SPRITES on Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family Texturing problem

Hi there, i am trying to make my GL_POINT_SPRITES textured when i add a texture to them they all look like a first pixel of a texture in the image below its yellow:

but i alos tried it on a different computer with geforce and it lloks like it should:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGiO5XlMVTE

since i see that my card can support point sprites i wonder why i cant make this texture be drawn right.

heres the code:

glEnable(GL_TEXTURE_2D);

glBindTexture(GL_TEXTURE_2D, m_texStar);
			 glTexEnvi(GL_POINT_SPRITE, GL_COORD_REPLACE, GL_TRUE);
	  glEnable(GL_POINT_SPRITE);

glPointParameterf(GL_POINT_SIZE_MAX, 35.0f);
  glPointParameterf(GL_POINT_SIZE_MIN, 1.0f);

glPointSize(maxSize); 
  glBegin(GL_POINTS);

glVertex3f(pos.x,pos.y,0);

glEnd();

glDisable(GL_POINT_SPRITE);
  glDisable(GL_TEXTURE_2D);

any idea what i should add to make it work, or this old graphics can't render it, how couldi check such thing then?

Cheers

2 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

Hi Cezary,

I am afraid there is not much we can do to help. Point Sprites are supported on the Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family. However there is a bug in the driver and no fix is available as the product and driver are EOL.

"There is no reality in the absence of observation." - The Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.