SEXIT

SEXIT

I'm booting tboot to a 3.11.10 linux kernel and it is indeed booting and pcrs, including 17,18 and 19 are being extended. Perhaps I just don't understand the sequencing - the part that has me perplexed is where tboot goes into SENTER and then starts over again and succeeds - although SEXIT is never run - specifically this section. I guess my question is - why would it restart tboot?

TBOOT: setting MTRRs for acmod: base=0xcf700000, size=0xd000, num_pages=13
TBOOT: executing GETSEC[SENTER]...
TBOOT: ******************* TBOOT *******************
TBOOT:    2014-05-16 12:00 +0800 1.8.1
TBOOT: *********************************************
TBOOT: command line: loglvl-all logging,serial,vga,memory vga_delay=1
TBOOT: BSP is cpu 0
TBOOT: original e820 map:

I've attached the full log

....JW

AnhangGröße
Herunterladen tboot.txt21.47 KB
3 Beiträge / 0 neu
Letzter Beitrag
Nähere Informationen zur Compiler-Optimierung finden Sie in unserem Optimierungshinweis.

The restart seems normal to me given the actions in the first tboot run are different than the second.. First gets to GETSEC[SENTER} and the second one moves on and gets to GETSEC[WAKEUP]. But confirming that - will get back to you.

Ok - well works as designed is perfectly fine - but I guess I need to read the docs closer - I thought it was going to run from SENTER to WAKEUP in one shot - I see the processors all doing the SIPI wakeup.

Also - when I've seen other logs I don't believe I've seen this action - is it just that they aren't that complete usually?

....JW

Melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.