Features / Description
The Intel® Media Software Development Kit (Intel® Media SDK) Video Processing (VPP) Sample demonstrates how to use the Intel® Media SDK API to create a simple console application that performs video processing for raw video sequences.
The Intel® Media SDK VPP Sample supports the following video formats:
|input (uncompressed)||YV12*, NV12*, YUY2*, RGB3 (RGB 24-bit), RGB4 (RGB 32-bit)|
- IA-32 or Intel® 64 architecture processors with the Intel® Core™ processor or later is required for this Developer’s release.
- 200 MB free hard disk space for this release.
- The software implementation DLLs, libmfxsw32.dll and libmfxsw64.dll, requires compatible IA-32 or Intel® 64 architecture processor with support for Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 instructions.
- Microsoft* Windows* Vista* with Service Pack 2, or Microsoft* Windows* 7 Operating System
- Microsoft* Visual* C++ 2005 with Service Pack 1 or more recent version of this tool