My app can able to connect https website in Emulator , but not in mobile device , how could i debug the issue.
My application is connecting to an API through https and it is working fine in Emulator, but when i pushed to Server and tested in my Samsung mobile device ( A8), i am not getting the expected resp
Someone could explain me how to convert a character variable get from an edit box to a real variable, using just a command? I am developing a Win32 program.
I am pretty sure I found a bug in the DFTI (FFT) routine of MKL.
With the 2548 version I tried again to remove unused plugins.
Is it possible to create pipeline that include decode and vpp in such a way:
decode-->video memory-->vpp-->system memory
I created this fortran DLL using command line IFORT and LIB. I used:
MKL Pardiso (version 11.2.3): wrong output of phase 331 with multiple rhs and Schur complement enabled
I recently started using MKL_PARDISO. I noticed that phase 331 gives the wrong result if you want to solve for multiple right hand sides using the Schur complement feature.
I make the numerical calculation program and run two computers. (One is used i7 cpu, others Xeon cpu.)
The numerical result is slightly different. (input data is same).