Get the Best Design Insight
- Enhanced Roofline analysis:
- Roofline Compare: Visualize multiple Roofline charts on the same chart and track your optimization progress.
- Roofline Guidance: An easier to understand Roofline chart with added recommendations and guidance.
- Integrated Roofline (Technical Preview): Provides arithmetic intensity and memory traffic for each level of the memory hierarchy.
- Supports Intel® Deep Learning Boost for AI inferencing, which includes Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) with Vector Neural Network Instructions (VNNI) detection in 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors. Identifies which loops and functions use VNNI instructions.
- Detects which loops or functions use Vector Neural Network Instructions (VNNI) in 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors.
- Provides step-by-step instructions in a cookbook for common use cases to effectively use more cores, vectorization, or heterogeneous processing.
All paid versions of Intel® Software Development Products automatically include Priority Support for one year from your date of purchase. You get:
- Direct and private interaction with Intel’s engineers—submit confidential inquiries and code samples
- Free access to all new product updates and continued access to older versions of the product
- Responsive help with your technical questions and other product needs for both new and older versions
- Community product forums followed by expert users of all Intel Software Development Products
- Access to a vast library of self-help documents that build off of decades of experience with creating high-performance code
- Extended support at a reduced rate
More questions? Review our Purchase FAQ.
Ask the Community
Everyone can interact with other users and experts in the community forum.
Which Analysis Tools Should You Use?
Intel Advisor is the tool of choice for vectorization optimization and threading prototyping. But, to tap into improved performance from Intel® architecture, take advantage of resources in Intel Parallel Studio XE and Intel System Studio.
Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel® microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information, visit Performance Benchmark Test Disclosure.