Work with Our Ecosystem
As one of the world’s most trusted ecosystems, the AI: In Production Program provides a wide range of offerings and capabilities to reduce the challenges of developing AI-centric solutions. Discover the equipment providers, software and analytics providers, system integrators, solution aggregators, and cloud service providers that can help accelerate your AI success.
Find a partner that's right for you.
Ecosystem & Developer Offerings
- Software Tools & Code Samples
- Intel® Distribution for OpenVINO™ Toolkit Pretrained Models
- Software Partner Solutions
- Intel® Vision Accelerator Design
These products enable delivery of different form factors that meet price, size, and power needs. As well, they help you bring deep-learning-based AI solutions to market faster.
- Development Kits for AI
- Intel® IoT RFP Ready Kits for AI
These kits provide a mechanism for a rapid response to market opportunities. They are use-case-focused, interoperable technology offerings that are pilot-ready and targeted to enterprise developers and system integrators.
- Intel® IoT Market Ready Solutions for AI
These scalable, repeatable, commercial solutions are available in the market for end users. They are made up of pre-integrated ingredients (sensors, edge hardware, software, cloud, and analytics) from across the IoT ecosystem.
- Case Studies
- ADLINK* and Touch Cloud* Deliver AI Solutions Powered by Intel® Vision Products
- Advantech* Addresses Major Retail Dilemmas with Intel® Vision Products
- Agent VI* Delivers the Next Generation of Digital Security and Surveillance Solutions
- AxxonSoft* Delivers FIFA World Cup* Security Platform
- GeoVision* Gets a 24x Deep Learning Algorithm Performance Boost
- GE Healthcare* Accelerates Pneumothorax Detection at Point of Care
- GE Healthcare* and Intel Optimize Deep Learning Performance for Healthcare Imaging
- ISS* Optimizes Deep Learning for Visual Surveillance
- NexCOBOT* Delivers Robotics with AI for Industry 4.0
- Philips* Performs AI-Driven Medical Imaging Efficiently and Cost-Effectively on Intel®-Based CPUs
- QNAP* and IEI Develop AI Solutions for Healthcare
- AI-Driven Test System Detects Bacteria in Water
- AI Helps with Skin Cancer Screening