Scope of Terms
These Terms are applicable to: (a) the Web Site; (b) any materials that may be provided through the Web Site, including but not limited to private datasets, documentation, specs, code, white papers, etc. (the "Materials"); and (c) any services that may be provided via the Web Site, including but not limited to account creation, data uploading, storage, tools, collaboration, etc. (the "Services").
User Content Submissions
In addition to the provisions in the Intel General Terms relating to User Content, the following Terms also apply:
You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the User Content submitted to the Site by you including, but not limited to, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the User Content. To the extent that the User Content submitted contains images, photographs, pictures or graphical representations in whole or in part ("Images"), you warrant and represent that (a) you are the copyright owner of such Images, or that the copyright owner of such Images has granted you permission to use such Images or any content and/or images contained in such Images consistent with the manner and purpose of your use and as otherwise permitted by these Terms, (b) you have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sub-licenses described in these Terms, and (c) that each person depicted in such Images, if any, has provided consent to the use of the Images as set forth in these Terms.
By posting, displaying, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting any User Content you grant Intel (including its subsidiaries and affiliates) a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license under your intellectual property rights to use, import, display, reproduce, modify, and create derivative works from the User Content (in whole or in part) for any purpose related to the internal porting, evaluating, and optimizing of the User Content for Intel platforms, and the modifying and enhancing of Intel’s products to improve the performance of the User Content on Intel platforms.
Any information and data provided to you through your use of the Services, including but not limited to workloads, performance and benchmark data (the "Generated Data"), is intended for your personal and non-commercial use only ("Permitted Use"). YOU MAY NOT USE THE GENERATED DATA IN ANY WAY OR FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN IN FURTHERANCE OF THE PERMITTED USE. IN PARTICULAR, WITHOUT INTEL’S PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION, YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE SHARE THE GENERATED DATA WITH ANYONE WHO IS NOT NECESSARY TO ACCOMPLISH THE PERMITTED USE, AND WHO IS NOT DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO YOU AND YOUR EFFORTS IN RELATION TO THE PERMITTED USE.
You will not:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party; or
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available anything that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available benchmark data for public use or Information regarding products being provided under the terms and conditions of the confidentiality and licensing agreements that were accepted or executed in order to evaluate Intel Machine Learning framework, libraries and tools as per the Intel-Customer NDA agreement.
- Use the Web Site or Services for any purpose other than the Permitted Use. We expressly prohibit using the Web Site or Services for cryptocurrency mining.
Intel and its designees retain the right, at Intel's sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any User Content from its Site that violates these Terms or the Intel General Terms, and Intel will have no liability related to any User Content, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify and hold Intel and its officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Web Site, your use of or connection to the Web Site, Materials or Services, your violation of these Terms or the Intel General Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.