On April 12, 2014 in the auditorium at the Intel Santa Clara campus, the Bay Area Android Fest took place. Uniting speakers from companies like Google, Twitter, and Intel, and attendees from Android meetup groups from across the Bay Area, it was an amazing day of learning about design, testing, scaling for growth, tools, and coding for over 300 of our closest Android developer friends.
Here are the videos of the sessions from the event, so you can relive the event, or catch up if you weren't able to join us.
To learn more about Intel tools, devices, and technologies in the world of Android, including free downloads of our tools like HAXM, XDK, and INDE, check out our Android resources here on Intel Developer Zone.
Bay Area Android Fest Videos
If you have any trouble viewing the session videos in the playlist above, you can also access them individually (and download them) on these pages:
- Developing in the Android Ecosystem by Josh Bancroft
- UXD: Build.Better.Apps by Izabel Grey
- Test Driven Development and Android Testing by Marcelo Hernandez
- Scaling Android Development by Jan Chong
- Android on Intel Platforms by Gayathri Murali
- Panel on Balancing Organic and Inorganic Growth on App Stores by Ankit Jain, Ryan Lysne and Shoji Ueki
- Launching on Google Play by Anya Shapina and Phil Shpilberg